TWG CLV: Boats
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CLV: Boats
hey fam, finally home from my trip
finally caught up in the thread, but i am four days worth of hungover, i caught a cold from one of the girls i made out with, and had to catch an early train to get home, so my brain is running like sludge and i desperately need to sleep before i make reads that don't completely suck
tryhard posts will begin after rest and morning caffeine, and will continue for the rest of the gameComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLV: Boats
The Muv Luv localization actually lets you skip the Extra arc altogether. Complete and total bullshit, fuck Degica for that
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLV: Boats
"hey guys there's a part that's kind of boring to read but is totally necessary in order to understand the characters and stakes of the entire fucking series but you are too stupid and lazy so go ahead and skip it, it's not like you'll enjoy the rest of the series less or anything!!"
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLV: Boats
bullshit
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLV: Boats
My read (omg I exist!)
tokzic - Still off in lala land. Maybe he has the same issue I had; but like in super form (Super finals? Super essays? Super bitchy? Oh my...). Need more post plz, else we should lynch him.
AA - I don't know. I really don't know. His OOT interactions are strong, but just mean he's actually living up to the OOT part of the game. On the fence with me until he does something more distinct.
arntonach - He's every 3rd party role and wolf combined he's like a megazoid of animu ships run for teh hillz D

:
xiz - I really want his posts to have more info, but him being a mute is difficult to deal with. Probably not wolf, otherwise he'd be more active, even if he was a 3rd party.
runescapedude - Another lala land resident, even if he's posted a few time not much has had substance. Perhaps he'd be the best one for the next lynch if Tokzic's off the table.
roundbox - He's trying to figure out what the fuck's going on, which is lovely. Town for now, lest he screws up.
red blaster - Some suicidal maniac that won't help us win. The vigi should get him next night phase plz?
storn - He's posting, so yay. Otherwise he's on the fence with me.
dabackpack - I didn't know you didn't like persona, so chillax. But yeah, every game I've seen you play was you being the most active town imaginable. That's why I was worried about your inactivity.
MixMasterLar - Very strong town
gradiant - Feels like he's doing his damnedest to solve the game. Good town lean.
ShadoWolfe - He's acting like he doesn't know everything, so he's a town lean for me.
Also I still think this whole "discharge and/or sunk" terminology is just synonyms for lynched and killed, respectively. Now if you'll excuse me, the mother demands coffee. :lComment
-
-
Re: TWG CLV: Boats
more distinct? please tell me you're jokingMy read (omg I exist!)
tokzic - Still off in lala land. Maybe he has the same issue I had; but like in super form (Super finals? Super essays? Super bitchy? Oh my...). Need more post plz, else we should lynch him.
AA - I don't know. I really don't know. His OOT interactions are strong, but just mean he's actually living up to the OOT part of the game. On the fence with me until he does something more distinct.
arntonach - He's every 3rd party role and wolf combined he's like a megazoid of animu ships run for teh hillz D

:
xiz - I really want his posts to have more info, but him being a mute is difficult to deal with. Probably not wolf, otherwise he'd be more active, even if he was a 3rd party.
runescapedude - Another lala land resident, even if he's posted a few time not much has had substance. Perhaps he'd be the best one for the next lynch if Tokzic's off the table.
roundbox - He's trying to figure out what the fuck's going on, which is lovely. Town for now, lest he screws up.
red blaster - Some suicidal maniac that won't help us win. The vigi should get him next night phase plz?
storn - He's posting, so yay. Otherwise he's on the fence with me.
dabackpack - I didn't know you didn't like persona, so chillax. But yeah, every game I've seen you play was you being the most active town imaginable. That's why I was worried about your inactivity.
MixMasterLar - Very strong town
gradiant - Feels like he's doing his damnedest to solve the game. Good town lean.
ShadoWolfe - He's acting like he doesn't know everything, so he's a town lean for me.
Also I still think this whole "discharge and/or sunk" terminology is just synonyms for lynched and killed, respectively. Now if you'll excuse me, the mother demands coffee. :l
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLV: Boats
how can you say no to this face?

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment



Comment