TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #886
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    Actually AA while you are here who do you think our scum are right now?
    ​

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #887
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      I'll be in Discord Voice Chat at around 5:30 PST. See you all there!





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #888
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Actually AA while you are here who do you think our scum are right now?
        tokzic/runescape are my top candidates atm

        red blaster always a possibility, but he's pushing *really* hard for his own lynch so not sure

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #889
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          This is some strange wording for someone who should be on the same team as him to use, Aragaki

          Now that Storn has answered you, I'm really interested in seeing your response
          Honestly it's cool that you want to agree with me that AA is scummy, but I really don't like this post. Especially with the kind of quick back off....


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #890
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            And this is just how AA defends himself as either alignment so it's especially not condemning just for his defence.


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #891
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              Originally posted by storn42
              Honestly it's cool that you want to agree with me that AA is scummy, but I really don't like this post. Especially with the kind of quick back off....
              Really wanted more of a response then I though he had been given you, voted for him.

              Read his response and while no sparkly new info, I feel pretty good about it and it seems alright in tone

              No need to keep the vote on him especially when I think Arnt and Tokzic are probably are better choices.

              Other then AA who do you think are top scum are?
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #892
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                Double "are" in that post because BOATS or something lol
                ​

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #893
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Really wanted more of a response then I though he had been given you, voted for him.

                  Read his response and while no sparkly new info, I feel pretty good about it and it seems alright in tone

                  No need to keep the vote on him especially when I think Arnt and Tokzic are probably are better choices.

                  Other then AA who do you think are top scum are?
                  ???

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #894
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    That' s a point, and I stand corrected, but I am not inclined to help you tbh. Why dont you PM what you kmow and convince me youre not full of Shit
                    Hey Red Blaster

                    Still waiting on you to take me up on this offer buddy.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • Tokzic
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 6878

                      #895
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      i haven't played dota in a week but i'm super overdue for a post with Actual Content so here we go

                      This isn't going to be comprehensive, I've only spent an hour on Discord so far so mostly all I've got to go on is the thread. These are the people sticking out the most to me right now:

                      dbp

                      Usually dbp is an easy read for me when he is town because there's a certain element to his tone that is not there when he is a wolf. This game, I'm not seeing it, and it's got me on high alert.

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      eh? how does it follow that I'm a wolf even if the first part is true?
                      DRG makes a joke vote on him here and he responds rather rigidly for such a light poke.

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Xel is playing differently from usual I think, but his current play mirrors his common endgame towny play --- the really important thing to consider here is how able he is to maintain that attitude during the following phases. He tends to let it drop after the pool narrows down, but he's good for the time being imo
                      I didn't agree with this at the time and now I'm nearly sure it's a partner spiel.

                      dbp is my top scumread by a mile right now and I think he's our best bet for this lynch.

                      Shadow

                      One of the people I've talked to OOT. Told me that the game's narrowed down and there's only three people who he's unsure of. He didn't want to share who or how the game got narrowed down so hard, but I kind of got the impression that he's either got PR info or he was trying to reaction test me, both of which look good on him.

                      AA

                      Easily my top townread. Huge drive, applying pressure in the right places, echoing my thoughts in thread as I read it.

                      Runescapedude

                      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                      *summary of things so far*
                      Xel: HEY GUYS WHATS UP IM ON A BOAT *WITTY JOKE* HEY SO HAHA, WE ARE ALL BOATS, AND BOAT ANIME, AND YOUTUBE, AND POCKETS, *NOT SO WITTY JOKE*
                      Literally everyone else: uh...yeah hi man
                      Xel: OH HAHA, I SEE YOU ARE ALL ON BOATS, ANIME POCKETS WITTY BOAT JOKINGLY BOAT JOKE.

                      the end
                      Quote here isn't particularly for the post but for this entire page of interaction. Something feels off about them. RSD pings on Xel out of nowhere, which would be a weird thing to do if he's Xel's partner, but then it gets watered down with a whole bunch of shitposting? I don't know, my gut doesn't like it.

                      His reads list didn't actually contain any reads, either...

                      Xiz

                      Pretty sure there's no role in the game that makes you talk in pictures, I think he was fucking around. Either way, I'm tentatively inclined to say it's nodding towards towny, because if he's doing it by choice, doing weird shit that puts a spotlight on you is not a thing reds typically do, and if he's doing it because of a role, I doubt it'd be a scum role. FoSed Xel before pressure was on him, too.

                      Red Blaster

                      Claims third party with a win condition to do with finding the admiral, then claims jester and self-votes? Likely third party because I have a hard time seeing this play out of him as town or wolf. The jester claim might be real. Probably not worth worrying about lynching for the time being.

                      --

                      Not confident on my reads of the other players from just their posts in thread. Gonna have to get more involved in OOT soon.

                      Sorry again for taking longer than I thought to get into the game, my friends made me stay in Windsor three days longer than I planned to and I got sick at the end. ~_~

                      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #896
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.


                        Here you go, Tokz <3





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #897
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          http://pastebin.com/qpy1FmXa

                          Here you go, Tokz <3
                          I felt dirty reading that
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #898
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            Votes from post 696 to post 897
                            Night in 0:40:15

                            ---
                            • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                            • 1 -- DaBackpack -- Tokzic (3)
                            • 1 -- Arntonach -- MixMasterLar (32)
                            • 1 -- Red Blaster -- Red Blaster (31)
                            • 7 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (33), Arntonach (15), DaBackpack (19), Gradiant (16), roundbox (12), runescapedude1126 (0), ShadoWolfe (10)
                            • 2 -- Error -- storn42 (10), Xiz (5)


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #899
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              I'm awake


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #900
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                arnt

                                Comment

                                Working...