TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #811
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    Originally posted by storn42
    AA

    so i was rereading through the thread and charu had pointed out something interesting. AA had been acting kind of scummy. and honestly i haven't really been feeling the same townieness i usually should from AA at all this game. After looking through Xel's readlist i really didn't like his AA read.



    Its especially the whole "idk why he's getting scumreads" that does it for me. feels completely like one of those "stop reading my woof buddy as a woof" fake reads. Reading through the logs just feels uber faked, especially the start of them.



    whats more interesting later on is how xel later came to me asking me about how i felt about DBP since someone (AA) figured he was scummy. why would a woof want to go out and do something like that unless they wanted to look more towny? Combined with what he and AA talked about it would also make it look more like it was a true conversation and not really faked.
    Quoting this to remind myself to look at this again later. I'm going to find time to run over all of Xel's logs again and see if there are dots worth connecting.

    I know he said he would refuse to talk to Arnt because salt. I wonder if that was distanceing.


    Anyway phone is really going to die if I don't stop so later
    ​

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #812
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      Mml it's not me who has it lmao, I'm waiting on some people

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #813
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        Mml it's not me who has it lmao, I'm waiting on some people
        Has what?
        *collapses from sheer tiredity* 😵😴😪





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #814
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          so storn, your point about xel's read is a good one, it's wrong, but it's a good one

          but how have I been "acting scummy"? You've said this before, that you haven't been feeling the "usual towniness" from me, iirc it was the sleepwalkers game, and guess what? you were wrong. in addition you have to factor in that this is an OOTC game and that there are a lot of logs i haven't updated yet (and you may not have read my earlier ones either), I think I'm more active outside the thread than in it. but expand please either way

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Arntonach
            Owlbears Rock!
            • Mar 2012
            • 2494

            #815
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            I dont agree with Xiz. ATM Im reading him anti-town because if he was town he would be more helpful. Was one thing when it looked like a restriction, but that is no longer the case.

            Lmao over the Tokzic recommendation
            I know my read on Xiz is weird, but I still don't think he could be a wolf. I mean, if wolves had a negative role to balance out the 3rd party players, than I can understand that. Still, he probably might be a 3rd party.

            Also yeah I know my call on lynching Tokzic is calling the kettle black, but I usually get people to talk by threats, since I really don't know how else to get someone to talk. I'll send him a message on Discord to see if it'll get him in here.
            pack of hard stuffs

            pack of my stuffs

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #816
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              Originally posted by Charu
              Page 1: Love the call outs from Xel to AA. Xel not taking any shit this time around and voiced his disapproval with AA's sudden "dats a good reaction" post.

              A significant town lean for Page 1.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Page 12

              There goes AA going back down to not liking. Come on bro, "not natural?" Yeah, and I'm definitely not a human. And you agreeing with MML now? Are you two legit wolves?

              Get called out, bitch!!!

              AragakiAyase
              Originally posted by Charu
              Page 14

              What's with the piggybacking suddeny, AA? Bleh, stop doing things that make me more weary of you, mister. My vote is gonna keep staying then if ya keep this up!!!

              And yeah, alright, put a town lean on roundbox for doing "not much", cool story bro.

              Xel is null to you bro? Let me guess, was it because of all that "nothing" he was posting? Wow, why is he null when roundbox gets a town lean?

              MOTHER RUFK
              We'll AA if you'd like to ask a dead townie.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #817
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                Question: does anyone think Drizzle was by herself? Do you think she was alligned anti-town?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  given the xel flip I think xiz looks better, I'm not sure that he would do a random bus on xel like that when no one was really considering him.
                  Disagree, but he's still not top of my scum list

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Question: does anyone think Drizzle was by herself? Do you think she was alligned anti-town?
                  Why are you posting like you care now rather than being a complete fuckass like you were last phase?

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Disagree, but he's still not top of my scum list


                    Why are you posting like you care now rather than being a complete fuckass like you were last phase?
                    I still don't care.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      I'm extremely curious why red blaster as far as i know only went to AA and xel about his role during the day phase.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        Also dear town fucks,

                        Charu outted an "essential" town player to me before he died, if you don't lynch me today I will publicly out this information itt for the wolves to see.

                        The choice is yours.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          I'm extremely curious why red blaster as far as i know only went to AA and xel about his role during the day phase.
                          Charu, you and Xel*
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            Also dear town fucks,

                            Charu outted an "essential" town player to me before he died, if you don't lynch me today I will publicly out this information itt for the wolves to see.

                            The choice is yours.
                            why don't you disclose your wincon and any special abilities you have


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Charu, you and Xel*
                              About needing to be lynched, you fuckass

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                why don't you disclose your wincon and any special abilities you have
                                Getting lynched and dismissed is my wincon

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                About needing to be lynched, you fuckass
                                I only talked to you, Charu And Xel.
                                You were the only 3 on in the discord at the time.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...