TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #946
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    So our options are:

    Gradiant was lying and "Discharger" means "Serial-killing bastard".

    Gradiant wasn't lying and RB is full of shit.

    Idk which one I like better, to be honest!
    How do you come to this terrible conclusion lmao
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #947
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      How do you come to this terrible conclusion lmao
      Idk, I heard you get pretty pissed off when town. You've been relatively calm this game, aside from threatening and blackmailing town, acting like a massive shitlord, and generally being a pain in the ass. That's kind of indicative of scum for you, given your infamous rage-meta, right?





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #948
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        So lynch me
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #949
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          And why pray tell should we lynch a bomb/takedown mimicking a jester?
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #950
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Originally posted by Arntonach
            And why pray tell should we lynch a bomb/takedown mimicking a jester?
            u srs
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #951
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              Originally posted by YoshL
              1. tokzic dismissed day 2, Abyssal Infiltrator - companion ship I-8
              2. charu dismissed night 1, Prospective Naval Officer - companion ship Kaga sunk
              11. MixMasterLar dismissed night 2, Prospective Naval Officer - companion ship I-58 sunk
              12. drizzleromancegirl dismissed day 1, RNG Compass Fairy - companion ship Taihou
              13. gradiant dismissed night 2, Discharger - companion ship Tama sunk
              14. XelNya dismissed night 1, Abyssal Infiltrator - companion ship Urakaze sunk

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #952
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                Originally posted by Arntonach
                And why pray tell should we lynch a bomb/takedown mimicking a jester?
                You know, I've been getting the feeling that lynching rb might be a wierd jester scenario,l where lynching rb would end the game.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  where the fuck is runescape


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    where the fuck is runescape
                    Honestly I wouldn't worry about him, either he's going to come back or he's going to get modkilled. I think we need to focus on. Who is currently here instead 9f worry about someone who is most likely dead.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      where the fuck is runescape
                      Maybe he's been the victim of a posting restrictive action?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Arntonach
                        Owlbears Rock!
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 2494

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        You know, I've been getting the feeling that lynching rb might be a wierd jester scenario,l where lynching rb would end the game.
                        But if we lynched him on d0 then the game wouldn't even have a night phase. Yes, the game is a bit of a mess, but I still doubt something like that would exist.
                        pack of hard stuffs

                        pack of my stuffs

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          I have no idea what to do right now

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            roundbox


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              I have no idea what to do right now
                              Vote red blaster
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                roundbox
                                ??
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...