TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #1006
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    In the night

    ships



    flips

    AragakiAyase's companion ship, Teruzuki has been sunk. AragakiAyase has been dismissed. He was a Prospective Naval Officer


    Day ends 24 hours, at 10:00 PM EST, on Saturday 7/23. Expedited night
    Last edited by YoshL; 07-22-2016, 08:06 PM.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1007
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      oh, bye aa

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #1008
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        Heads up: I got called in to work tomorrow and Sunday, 12-9:30pm and 1:30-9pm, respectively. I likely won't be able to check up on thread until about 3-4pm, at which time I'll return in order to cast my vote. Unless earth-shattering events occur, it'll be for a nolynch. Until then, au revoir.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1009
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          HI ROUNDBOX your a little shit

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1010
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Originally posted by Xiz
            HI ROUNDBOX your a little shit
            wadup
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1011
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              fuck off storn nobody invited you

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1012
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                haha charu is dead

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  If I were to guess, Charu said something about my post in the osu call, probably like "WOOW XIZ" and gradiant and yoshl are now viewing and also laughing at charu

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    no vote

                    Cuz i dun give a fuq

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      it ain't 8:59 but no lynch
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        no lynch

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          storn
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            please stop posting


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              final votecount
                              no lynch - xiz
                              storn - roundbox


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                storn42 has been dismissed.

                                He was a

                                Kuso Teitoku, companion ship Zuikaku


                                Night is expidited. Once I have pms form all parties that are able to commit night actions, day will start.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...