TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • runescapedude1126
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 268

    #961
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    For the record everyone, I have been working back to back 16 hour shifts and sleeping for 8 hours hence the lack of posting, however I have still been contributing to towns win. Give it time, I will make a longer post as soon as I can before EOD.
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    Fisting is not the way to label people.


    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #962
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      Originally posted by runescapedude1126
      For the record everyone, I have been working back to back 16 hour shifts and sleeping for 8 hours hence the lack of posting, however I have still been contributing to towns win. Give it time, I will make a longer post as soon as I can before EOD.

      "I have been doing nothing and I am contributing to town"


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #963
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        Seems legit
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #964
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          Can we get everyone in the Discord chat tonight?
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #965
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            yeah

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #966
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              voice chat pls
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #967
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                Definitely. I'll be on at around 5:30PST (EoD-90m).





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  I'm trying to figure out who was in each Discord Voice Chat meeting the last couple of EoDs. EoD0 I have a faint recollection, but I'm not sure. EoD1 we basically called roll by putting our top picks in order in #CLV, so that's logged.

                  This is a roll call. Anyone who was in VC at EoD0, please identify yourselves.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    I was, but only near the end.
                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      I was there e


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        me

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          Votes from post 926 to post 971
                          Night in 0:45:33

                          ---
                          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                          • 1 -- roundbox -- storn42 (5)
                          • 8 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (4), Arntonach (5), DaBackpack (3), Red Blaster (11), roundbox (3), runescapedude1126 (1), ShadoWolfe (11), Xiz (1)


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            runescapedude

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              runescape


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                Originally posted by runescapedude1126
                                For the record everyone, I have been working back to back 16 hour shifts and sleeping for 8 hours hence the lack of posting, however I have still been contributing to towns win. Give it time, I will make a longer post as soon as I can before EOD.
                                whoa

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...