TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arntonach
    Owlbears Rock!
    • Mar 2012
    • 2494

    #931
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    I'm assuming a "Discharger" is a Lyncher, or variant thereof?
    pack of hard stuffs

    pack of my stuffs

    Comment

    • storn42
      RIP Storn D0-D0
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2012
      • 3474

      #932
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      Originally posted by Arntonach
      I'm assuming a "Discharger" is a Lyncher, or variant thereof?
      It's sounds more like an sk, would explain the woof kill on night 1 and the 2nd kill last night


      Originally posted by Xiz
      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #933
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        Lame

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #934
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          Hi
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #935
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Bye
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #936
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Bye
              get back here you ratty gnome fuck


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #937
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                Okay, here's a partially redacted (for important reasons) log of my conversation with Gradiant.

                He claimed that he was a third-party with a win condition directly tied to Red Blaster. He said he would win if Red Blaster got lynched. He also said if RB got killed in any other way, he would revert to town. Make what you will of it.

                http://pastebin.com/4RrEVm7G





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  Really? No response from any of you wolfish fucks?

                  *PAGING ALL WOLFISH FUCKS, Please Respond.*





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    Okay, here's a partially redacted (for important reasons) log of my conversation with Gradiant.

                    He claimed that he was a third-party with a win condition directly tied to Red Blaster. He said he would win if Red Blaster got lynched. He also said if RB got killed in any other way, he would revert to town. Make what you will of it.

                    http://pastebin.com/4RrEVm7G
                    Interesting. I had zero knowledge of this until now.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      If anyone else has a wincon attached to me pm me about it
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        idk, he died so I'm not really sure what to think

                        although it doesn't really make sense for two third parties to supposedly have their wincons align

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          If anyone else has a wincon attached to me pm me about it
                          lmao that's actually pretty funny!

                          We all do, though. Your elimination is required for town or wolf victory. Unless you want to say a bit more about your wincon?

                          Should we all PM you, though?





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            idk, he died so I'm not really sure what to think

                            although it doesn't really make sense for two third parties to supposedly have their wincons align
                            My thoughts exactly. I think I said something like this in the log.

                            Let me pull it up... Oh, "[6:39 PM] ShadoWolfe: Yeah I'm like placing the "Gradi and RB both win if RB gets lynched" thing on the shelf next to Half Life 3"





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              So our options are:

                              Gradiant was lying and "Discharger" means "Serial-killing bastard".

                              Gradiant wasn't lying and RB is full of shit.

                              Idk which one I like better, to be honest!





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                lmao that's actually pretty funny!

                                We all do, though. Your elimination is required for town or wolf victory. Unless you want to say a bit more about your wincon?

                                Should we all PM you, though?
                                Wrong.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...