TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #826
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    You were the only 3 on in the discord at the time.
    The entire day phase?

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #827
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      The entire day phase?
      No, I wasn't there the entire day. You three were on when I happened to be there so I reached out to whoever was available.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #828
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Ayo AA check ur skype mayne
        Did you talk to him before this

        Comment

        • Arntonach
          Owlbears Rock!
          • Mar 2012
          • 2494

          #829
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Getting lynched and dismissed is my wincon
          We kinda figured this one out already. More importantly, what would happen if you got night killed? Would you just lose or would something bad happen for town? And if we were full of the vapors and decided to lynch you, would we see a benefit?
          pack of hard stuffs

          pack of my stuffs

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #830
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Did you talk to him before this
            Really need an answer to this

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #831
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Did you talk to him before this
              I had asked him about helping me get lynched but he wasn't into it. I believe his response was "Why? We lynch you and waste a lynch in the process."

              Originally posted by Arntonach
              We kinda figured this one out already. More importantly, what would happen if you got night killed? Would you just lose or would something bad happen for town? And if we were full of the vapors and decided to lynch you, would we see a benefit?
              I can't say if there are or aren't any pros/cons attached to lynching me, I simply don't know what happens at that point.

              If I am nightkilled there are negative effects, but I don't think it's wise to discuss them publicly just yet.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #832
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                okay so still.
                I'm extremely curious why red blaster went only to AA and xel during the day phase about needing to get lynched.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  For transparancey this is my and AA's logs before that post

                  [7/12/2016 5:15:43 PM] Red Blaster / Chris: I need to be lynched today pls help
                  [7/12/2016 6:01:42 PM] Ethan: ???
                  [7/12/2016 6:01:57 PM] Ethan: What the fuck?
                  [7/12/2016 6:03:03 PM] Red Blaster / Chris: I'm a jester
                  [7/12/2016 6:03:15 PM] Red Blaster / Chris: My only goal is to get lynched
                  [7/12/2016 6:14:00 PM] Ethan: eh
                  [7/12/2016 6:14:15 PM] Ethan: and why would I believe you
                  [7/12/2016 6:19:33 PM] Red Blaster / Chris: What would lynching me d0 accomplish
                  [7/12/2016 6:19:47 PM] Red Blaster / Chris: Why would I be telling you guys this
                  [7/12/2016 6:22:29 PM] Ethan: well if you're not directly against town's win condition
                  [7/12/2016 6:22:31 PM] Ethan: then it wastes a lynch
                  [7/12/2016 6:22:43 PM] Ethan: and if lynching you is your win condition
                  [7/12/2016 6:22:46 PM] Ethan: then it wastes a lynch
                  [7/12/2016 6:31:09 PM] Red Blaster / Chris: Wolf!
                  [7/12/2016 6:31:15 PM] Ethan: ok
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    oh I butchered that word

                    transparency*
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      We'll AA if you'd like to ask a dead townie.
                      ok, and what about the part where he starts townreading me? rather convenient of you just to cherrypick those posts

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        Why skype and not discord?

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          obviously you have no problem with discord since you messaged me charu and xel with it and were in the voice channel for like 30 seconds yesterday

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            ok, and what about the part where he starts townreading me? rather convenient of you just to cherrypick those posts
                            You didn't ask about what you did that was towny. You asked about scummy


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              You didn't ask about what you did that was towny. You asked about scummy
                              so? your evaluation of me shouldn't be just from a few posts, you should be taking the whole thing into account. Therefore if your scumread on me is contingent on some of charu's posts, I will assume you've looked at his other ones and have some interpretation of those as well. If it really is just from a few posts, then go read the other ones and come back

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Why skype and not discord?
                                Don't have discord access while I'm working.
                                Really not seeing the relevance here
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...