I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
I'm sorry, bro. I thought your sincerity was an attempt to bullshit me. I thought your truths were lies. I believed you were scum, and now I realize that the screams were simply those of own self-delusion. I claimed I'd protect you, and then turned around and stabbed you in the back. I honestly feel like a fuckboy about that. I know you'll have your chance to berate my stupidity in the postgame, but this apology couldn't wait that long. Know that your death is not entirely in vain. You've given us valuable insight by your flip, but that knowledge comes at the greater cost of your death.
RIP runescapedude, you were one of the real ones.
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
dabackpack's companion ship, Yuubari has been sunk. dabackpack has been dismissed. He was a Prospective Naval Officer
Red Blaster's companion ship, Bismarck has been sunk. Red Blaster has been dismissed. He was a just a person who wants to be dismissed from the draft without letting his companion sinking.
Day ends 48 hours, at 10:00 PM EST, on Thursday 7/21. Following day will be 24 hours as a fair warning in advance
Well, fuck. That explains why runescape was confused over the flavor role name.. Also, still two fucking kills.. fuck!
Originally posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Originally posted by XelNya
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Originally posted by YoshL
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Originally posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Comment