TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #871
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    Originally posted by storn42
    And you know what, I have read his posts and I barely see anything mentioning how you were null nvm town..
    specifically this one

    Originally posted by Charu
    My conclusion is that I don't like ML and AA, more so AA, but maybe I was just getting too excited for my own good.

    I was informed in PM land that he apparently thinks I'm town, despite me posting nothing but negative things about him. He didn't say this himself, mind you, but another person did.

    So now I don't know what to come up with in terms of conclusions. I thought AA was my hardest read, but if what the person who messaged me said was true, then... what does that really leave me?
    and this is from our logs

    AragakiAyase - Last Monday at 10:03 PM
    wait
    so me reading you town makes you back off of me? why si that
    what if I had said I found you scummy for your push on me?
    Charu - Last Monday at 10:03 PM
    Because someone WENT and TOLD ME
    Think about it for a bit
    If it was from you, yeah, fuck you
    But it was from "someone" (shadowolfe) that said this that could make someone go "Huh... now if he's a wolf, why would he say that to X person?"

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #872
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      also can we do the zoom again today guys, similar time

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #873
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        **discord lol

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #874
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          Originally posted by storn42
          And you know what, I have read his posts and I barely see anything mentioning how you were null nvm town..
          but actually, let's see if you can do some thinking of your own instead of using a dead townie's posts

          why am I scummy, in your own words?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #875
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Little mafia little mafia, where aaare youu?
            There you are, there you are, how do you doo?

            Baby mafia baby mafia, where aare youu?
            There you are, there you are, how do you doo?

            #oh #mafianurseryrhymes





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #876
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              Votes from post 696 to post 875
              Night in 4:20:33

              ---
              • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
              • 1 -- Arntonach -- MixMasterLar (25)
              • 1 -- Red Blaster -- Red Blaster (31)
              • 9 -- not voting -- AragakiAyase (27), Arntonach (14), DaBackpack (19), Gradiant (16), roundbox (12), runescapedude1126 (0), ShadoWolfe (8), Tokzic (2), Xiz (4)
              • 1 -- Error -- storn42 (7)


              btw voting for "AA" breaks the vote counter and it refuses to fix even if i manually tell it to
              Last edited by YoshL; 07-15-2016, 03:40 PM.


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #877
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                aa

                Comment

                • Arntonach
                  Owlbears Rock!
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 2494

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  btw voting for "AA" breaks the vote counter and it refuses to fix even if i manually tell it to
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  aa
                  pack of hard stuffs

                  pack of my stuffs

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    so first off let's discuss who's talked to me in private

                    xel, roundbox, MML, shadow (sorry if I missed somoene, don't think I did)

                    I instinctively feel better than not about these people just because they actually talked to me in private (although I reached out to shadow first).

                    I agree with DBP's read on shadow putting in a lot of work, he mentioned that the post I thought was forced was just his normal style of typing and the way he was talking to me in chat seemed to corroborate that so I feel better about that. He was also heavily questioning me about my suspicions, in particular about DRG who he said was getting wolfy vibes from. He's definitely pushing pretty hard (at least with me), not sure who else he's talked to but he's not on the table for today.

                    DRG I've actually noticed that a few people think she's wolfy because her posts seem hesitant/awkward so they say, but going off a toneread I would lean her town rather than scum. I think she has a pretty striking difference between wolf/town, as seen in that pokemon game, and I'm not seeing strong resemblance to her wolf game yet.

                    I had a chat with roundbox but we didn't actually get much done, so just a slight town lean for now, he seemed ok.

                    DBP pushing hard is always a good sign, we'll see if it continues. town lean at the moment

                    me and xel also talked a little but not much, null at the moment. same with MML, I thought he was misconstruing some information which was a red flag but he corrected himself. I actually realized I left him hanging on a question so I'll have to get back to him

                    that's about the extent of my townreads, everyone else is pretty null. Xiz has been doing some weird image posting and he voted me, not sure what to say there. haven't talked to gradiant/tokzic at all, tokzic hasn't even posted??? not sure gradiant has either. storn/runescape/arnt/charu are also null, although I think arnt had something that made DBP vote him so let me go back and look at that
                    We'll AA let's start with this post. It's your first reads list of the game which was put out quite early and as mentioned before in the thread is something a woof might want to do. Secondly its nothing but town and null reads. As a woof it's pretty easy go around saying people are town since you KNOW they are town. But it's much harder to find the scum in someone you know is not scum, and you don't have a single scum lean, not even a slight one.


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      but actually, let's see if you can do some thinking of your own instead of using a dead townie's posts

                      why am I scummy, in your own words?
                      This is some strange wording for someone who should be on the same team as him to use, Aragaki

                      Now that Storn has answered you, I'm really interested in seeing your response
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        This is some strange wording for someone who should be on the same team as him to use, Aragaki

                        Now that Storn has answered you, I'm really interested in seeing your response
                        wut

                        I'm mimicking storn, go look at how he worded his post

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          as for responding to storn, I'm not sure what you want me to do

                          his main accusation is that xelnya had a weird read on me and that my log with him looks fake, but I can't do anything if xel decides to read me that way and my log with him wasn't faked, I just didn't talk with him much.

                          as for his quoted charu posts, the ones that scumread me I've responded to already in the past, storn obviously didn't see those responses. (actually they might have been in OOTC so I'll do it again)

                          storn's accusation: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=816

                          in response to second post regarding "natural": it didn't feel natural to me, what's the problem? I later said to multiple people (I think DBP was one) that after talking with shadow for a bit, his tone in our conversations corroborated his explanation that what I thought was manufactured is just how he happens to type.

                          in response to the third post:

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          If you bothered reading the logs you'd see that while not a lot got done with roundbox it was way more than with Xel, there's like 4 lines with Xel at that point iirc

                          I'm not piggybacking, I'm agreeing with the read and providing additional reasoning to support it
                          Get off me
                          Talked to Xel some this morning but I don't see the strong town read you and dbp seem to have

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            there's really not much to defend against because storn hasn't provided much of his own reasoning that I can say something about. xel was a wolf and did his own reads and I'm town so the fact that his read on me is suspicious just sucks. as for the log, I said it and I'll say it again: I didn't talk to him much and it wasn't fake.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              We'll AA if you'd like to ask a dead townie.
                              also MML just so you have no excuse for not knowing, this is what I was mimicking

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                Nice response. And I did miss/didn't remember:
                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                also MML just so you have no excuse for not knowing, this is what I was mimicking
                                So fair enough.




                                Hello Arntonach how ya been?
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...