TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #826
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    i think my last post broke the site. said database connection error. i'll think on this overnight :^)

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #827
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      So Xiz just flipped wolf, and day didn't end as you hoped. what's next?
      uh, what

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #828
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        that's not what bussing means. you guys don't know my role, but from my point of view xiz flipped human, and i know i'm human. so i have more information than you guys do on the Xiz flip. and from MY point of view, there is no way wolf choof attacked me in the beginning like that for my counterclaim.
        This post is a JOKE, thanks for the laughs.

        You don't have MORE info on the flip, you have the same amount just in your own perspective.

        Anyways, I think yoshl asked me who else I think is wolfy, and I'm not to sure. Been kinda focused.

        As for my post that was confusing, I trust my reads, but yoshl knows dbp better, which means giving the right reasoning, I could flip my read on him. And I'd have to trust yoshl or someone else who does.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #829
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          okay but you werent thinking about xiz's flip before i started talking about it.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #830
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            blindreaper how come you don't like me? or is this a big act because you are wolf af.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #831
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              i legitimately don't know who the wolves are.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #832
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                can someone help me out? i feel like wolves are fueling this dumbass push and tunnel on me

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Maybe if ya didn't claim, wait for a bit, then go "was just fishing for reactions from xiz"...

                  Just throwing that out there and all.

                  But y'know I like you a whole lot better now after Xiz got modkilled and flipped human (like wha...). I feel you're incredibly human now and I do hope you don't get yourself killed, y'hear!?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Well... I guess not "incredibly", I'm still weary of course, but now that we got a data point in which Xiz was being a dummy-dum-dum and you "fishing", it makes me think you're actually town.

                    A gutread, hee hee hee


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      ...Or am I lying? Am I coaxing you? Leading you to a path that you feel safe?

                      Hee hee hee


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by freakysnots
                        blindreaper how come you don't like me? or is this a big act because you are wolf af.
                        "He thinks I'm a wolf, but I'M NOT I SWEAR, so he must be a wolf!"

                        -
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          @Makilaz i spotted that too.

                          dbp, blind, and charu no reaction to that at all

                          I'm seriously confused by freakysnots

                          and by extension, blind's reactions to freakysnots right now


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            I had no reaction because I thought it was a what if question.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              might doze off for a bit when I'm home from school but I will most definitely be here for EOD. Gonna be isoing a good handful of people again
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                blindreaper, i never called you a wolf. you are a nullread

                                Comment

                                Working...