TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #2776
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by botchi246
    if yall mislynch me, this is gonna really fuck the balance in this game.
    You are still pushing the flustered point, which happens in TWG. Regaining control after being flustered is something that would happen regardless. Like I'm pretty sure you did exactly that in the last game when you got domed as a wolf.

    Your scumread on me is imho terrible because you have nothing else besides tone and being flustered to justify the read, ergo you will never gain traction on me that way.

    "This is obvious flustering" well no fucking shit dude I admitted that I was pissed off at the time. Why do you think this justifies a scumread?

    Botchi, you are grasping at the thinnest of straws and using probably the most asinine logic to scumread me out of my 275 posts in this game.

    I will keep pushing that you find legit reasons to scumread me.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2777
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by botchi246
      Complete ignorance of my post is not smart town thinking
      Wrong when you are top DBP partner right now.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2778
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Botchi





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2779
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Reads so far

          Red Blaster-is probably the jailer based on recent post
          lurker-probably VT if I can't take most of D1's post to mean anything
          AragakuAyase-probably town, seems to be poking whenever he gets the chance.

          Gradiant-this cat still doesn't really stick out one way or another.
          Sunfan-sam here.
          Zenith-it's interesting to note that he's getting awfully flustered right now with current events, but then again Ben and Haku did that and they where clean so who knows?

          RZR-probably scum, keptp away from the game for loooong times and only really gets active wheb there's an easy lynch target
          Botchi-totally a red
          DaBackpack-scum



          .....that still leaves one unaccounted wolf hanging around assuming we have 4 reds, but for now I'm leaving this list as is.
          So I want to come back to this, MML. One thing about me real quick: how the hell can you say I only come back when there is an easy lynch target? Only 1 person has been lynched and I never even voted for them. In fact, I think my vote was still on Charu and his was on me. That is entirely a false statement and proves that you're putting things together that shouldn't be paired just for the sake of the argument against me.

          Moving on, So, Gradiant, sunfan, and Zenith are your null reads as of this morning? Where do you stand now? Have you read anything I've been saying yesterday?
          Do you still feel the same about Gradiant, you did make a point to soft defend him (and I agree with it, but regardless)?
          I'd like ot hear anything you have to say abou sunfan, anything at all besides same. He's the only one with a big fat ? over his head, and your opinion there is vital to the way I perceive him/you. I'd also like ot know your current stance on Zenith as you obviously have some reservations about him that you should speak up about while everyone else is, that's when Zenith responds to these things.

          I can generally agree with your town pile, I have not cleared AA, and I'm extremely skeptic of lurker, but I certainly don't think they belong in the same pile as DBP or botchi or yourself at this point.

          Can't argue with your scum reads except for myself. I'm not sold on botchi - but if we had to fast track to tomorrow w/o new info I'd vote botchi.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #2780
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            You are still pushing the flustered point, which happens in TWG. Regaining control after being flustered is something that would happen regardless. Like I'm pretty sure you did exactly that in the last game when you got domed as a wolf.
            I am pretty confident here a.k.a. not getting flustered.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2781
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Zenith ignoring me and then praising me creeps me out as much as you guys don't worry. He isn't getting moved up my list for it.
              Do you see this as a pocket attempt? I see this more as Zenith tunneling away rather than in

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2782
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by botchi246
                I am pretty confident here a.k.a. not getting flustered.
                This does not justify your scumreading reasoning.





                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #2783
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Stop telling me that you and DBP are good for town and [I] show me [/l] you re good for town

                  I am not saying dbp is good for town. He clearly is not. I dont even know why I have to type that.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #2784
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    This does not justify your scumreading reasoning.
                    Botchi, if you really think you can actually create traction on me, do so logically.

                    The way you've approached me is the wrong way to accuse someone of scum.





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2785
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      we're gonna have to break this into 2 fucking threads soon

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #2786
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Botchi, if you really think you can actually create traction on me, do so logically.

                        The way you've approached me is the wrong way to accuse someone of scum.

                        I have posted quotes with my reasoning and have even provided multiples reads list. I dont get what approach you want me to have. This is my logical way of scumhunting, and I dont plan on changing it just because you feel your seat getting warm

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #2787
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          How much clearer can I be when I say "Find logical reasons to scumread me"

                          I'm giving everyone the fucking open door to doing this

                          Maybe it's because what is scumworthy of me isn't substantial enough to pin me against the wall at this time





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2788
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            RZR - Gradiant doesn't stick out to me the same as he is apparently sticking out to those who have played with him before. I concede that's probably my lack of experience making that call but seriously what do you want me to say?

                            For right now all I can confidently do is just monitor people's post and judge for myself. I know you guys think that's scummy but what the devil are you expecting of me? To me y'all all acting weird from your normal FFR selves.

                            Also I'm a little salty that I'm still hearing "Lar doesn't add anything" when it was I baiting those quotes from botchi you love so much but *shrugs* whatever. I straight up called their bullshit and found DBP's partner for you guys. Why won't senpai notice me?!
                            because other people (me) did it first

                            your quotes did add something I'll concede but don't claim that you did it for us

                            MML's tone is very pure right now though, leaning more town

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #2789
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Sounds like you are insinuating that we will scumread you later? That seems pretty odd to me.

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2790
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                What I'm getting at is it's not in town's nature to skate by with the bare minimum of reads. How does that sound like a town mindset or motivation? That's the definition of a copout. I'm not saying his opinion is invalid, I'm saying any town oriented player should be trying out all their options, not settling on one they admit is mediocre.
                                remember this is his first game, what I'm seeing now is that he's putting in some effort which is way more than what happened first phase

                                I'm tinfoiling hard now and if we're not absolutely sure botchi is scum we lynch dbp

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...