TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #826
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by choof
    I know, I'm not posting until the next day phase
    ok just checking

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #827
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      I can't prevent the lurker lynch but I can say how I feel about it. :^ )

      If he flips VT I'll at least be able to work with the information given (if he gets lynched).





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #828
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        If he flips wolf I need to consolidate and regroup my thoughts and reads





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #829
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          ...Wow, those were such a starkingly different type of posts Mr. Benguin made.

          Or maybe it's just weird to see him write curses. I feel like he never does that.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #830
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Which leads me to my next proposal: if we are pretty sure Lurker is red then are we not better off insta-lynching him and starting the night phrase early? I feel like we need to see what goes down at night to really make any more headway and if we're going to lynch Lurker then I don't see the point in waiting.
            I noticed no one addressed this. Unless we're all set on killing lurker and no one wants further discussion this is a bad idea because no nighttalk

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #831
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              I feel like dabackpack hasn't been following up on things as closely as he normally does, something to look into for later

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #832
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                this setup presents an opportunity for dbp to be more active as scum due to the possibility of other scum (in particular a 2nd wolf team). if you're scum in this setup you'll be hunting for the SK or other wolf team (you'll know which one exists) but the discomfort from being scum is still present

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  I feel like dabackpack hasn't been following up on things as closely as he normally does, something to look into for later
                  +1
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    most interesting here

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      quick scum leans: MML, maybe dbp, maybe AA, Haku
                      town leans: zenith, ben, choof,

                      everyone else is in the null boat. I have some quotes and shit here, but I can't figure out the votes against me or botchi, looks like town wants to be lazy. I'll explain that in a min

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        I kind of see what people are saying about Town being lazy, like its not even necessarily wrong, but people who are saying that are likely people not doing too much themselves
                        #halfashot
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          people who shouldn't be lynched today: zenith, sunfan, choof, haku, maybe dabackpack

                          I'm ok with almost anyone else, idk about jake

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            I noticed no one addressed this. Unless we're all set on killing lurker and no one wants further discussion this is a bad idea because no nighttalk
                            If we did that it would be under the assumptions that A-we where all sure we wanted to lynch lurker and B-we've hit a roadblock in the discussion

                            But Zenith is showing me that neither of those are strickly true so it's probably a bad idea as you've said.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              definitely moving dbp to my town list, and choof's lock clear for me at least definitely this phase

                              still bringing in a bigger post, just keeping it all in one and condensed

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                I'm most interested in why rzr is reading me scum

                                the last time he read me scum was when he was trying to push a mislynch on me in the slopefiring game

                                there's also something still missing in his posts but I'll wait for his big post to say what it is

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...