TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #2506
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    In other news I'm 90% convinced Gradiant is scum
    I don't really feel comfortable assigning a number here but like, I agree with this conclusion aorn. The vote on ben yesterday doesn't feel like it lines up with his play all that well, it feels kind of like a lazy tack-on vote as antitown
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #2507
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Yes why?

      I need to know this because I'm still trying to see what people are scumreading MML for because I cannot identify exactly what is causing scumreads on him.
      MML posted scummy early on but his tone has been more town lately

      however, all he's done is sheep for the most part so he's nullish? I'm having trouble placing him

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #2508
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I think you totally rail on backpack if he's your teammate and outed without you two agreeing to it

        why are you part of the reason he outs, because you pinged him out early on? just so you know I did that first
        ok yes there's a chance I bus backpack this previous lTWG I both bussed him hard and tried my hardest to get him townread in separate games, and won both so it really depends on what I think I would do best.

        Yes, I am part of the reason he outted, as are you. We both pushed on him. I don't remember who pushed on him first and I don't really care who did because I know I wasn't sheeping you and I don't think you would sheep me there.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #2509
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          sunfan just seems very angry right now and that's not what I expected
          I thought I sounded fake
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2510
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            ok yes there's a chance I bus backpack this previous lTWG I both bussed him hard and tried my hardest to get him townread in separate games, and won both so it really depends on what I think I would do best.

            Yes, I am part of the reason he outted, as are you. We both pushed on him. I don't remember who pushed on him first and I don't really care who did because I know I wasn't sheeping you and I don't think you would sheep me there.
            I pinged him out and you said +1 or something to that matter, but I don't think you'd sheep me either there

            once you're caught up I'd like to know who you think would be a good lynch aside from the obvious one

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2511
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              MML posted scummy early on but his tone has been more town lately

              however, all he's done is sheep for the most part so he's nullish? I'm having trouble placing him
              imo a new player as town would sheep town players

              Gradiant was looking at MML because of being uncomfortable with the benguin lynch but iirc still voted. Other than that he was solely attentive on AA and I being a pair due to mindmelds

              tl;dr gradiant is lazy when it comes to hunting and isn't putting effort in hunting





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2512
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                gradiant said he was ok with botchi/rzr/MML, meaning he didn't want to lynch them

                he was going to vote you but voted ben because ben switched his vote to MML

                I do agree that it seems like he's being lazy though

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #2513
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  I pinged him out and you said +1 or something to that matter, but I don't think you'd sheep me either there

                  once you're caught up I'd like to know who you think would be a good lynch aside from the obvious one
                  we're lynching DBP this phase
                  Gradiant is my next highest after that.

                  I don't feel great saying too much beyond that. I'm probably going to end up rereading all of the first phase (probably tonight), because I feel like I don't have a good grasp on this game. I also was playing the first phase as if there was only one scumteam (plus the SK ofc but you know what I mean), simply because it is the most likely scenario, and that interfered with a few of my reads (mainly on DBP who based on his "use your imagination post" I read as a blue role. I said pretty clearly a few times last phase that I didn't think he was VT).

                  To elaborate on Gradiant, I'll have to check but I think he used "hnnnng" or some variation of that in the post where he voted for ben and I have a really dumb read rn that that specifically is kind of proselytizing because I haven't seen Jake use hnnnng in that context before (I've only seen him use it as the, like, nosebleed sound, if that makes sense).

                  Its probably dumb but its in addition to the rest of his vote post which I thought was really awkward.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2514
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    I think you should also look at botchi this phase and see what you think

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2515
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      gradiant said he was ok with botchi/rzr/MML, meaning he didn't want to lynch them

                      he was going to vote you but voted ben because ben switched his vote to MML

                      I do agree that it seems like he's being lazy though
                      His reasoning on me is so bad though

                      iirc it is because I'm a shitlord

                      Either that or he withheld his reasoning behind being suspicious of me





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2516
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        yeah I'm just a bit tinfoil on gradiant because I don't really know his playstyle

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #2517
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          I hate what I am about to do with every fiber of my being, but I'm going to say it anyways.

                          I am going to outline the proper play for scum to do in this scenario if you are not on DBP's team. The reason I am doing this is so that town doesn't fuck up and give the werewolves the game on a fucking silver platter.

                          If we DO NOT LYNCH DBP, the optimal play is to NOT kill DBP. The reason for this is so that town HAS to lynch him at some point, basically guaranteeing a future lynch on someone that is not you or your teammate. Nightkilling him HURTS you as his partner is still able to make kills and he could already be lying (not that I think he is but its possible) about the results of his role. The info that town "gains" from his checks is pretty negligible, again, as I've said, because he could be lying, and because its a role centered around MAFIA gaining information so its not that strong for towns use anyways.

                          I almost never encourage talking about what the optimal play is for scum to do, but hopefully you guys can understand why I did it here.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #2518
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            dbp
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2519
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              if we don't lynch mafia today town is pretty fucked

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #2520
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                @DBP, I know you outted with good intentions, I don't think you're a saboteur or anything like that.

                                But you fucked up. Don't do what you did. It ruins games.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...