TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #2536
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    like, not every single post or anything crazy like that, but I've felt this way for a good bit. There was something you said at some point that put you way up on my reads list but I don't remember what it was and I'm hoping to go over it again later.
    way up on my reads at town*
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #2537
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      I'm out, later
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2538
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        kinda where I'm at roughly

        town leans:
        choof- talked about already
        AA- his response to me about choof doesn't seem like the kind of thing that a wolf would respond to. A wolf is more likely to either agree with my read on choof or disagree with it, not say that he's null. Its clear from the responses to me that he was actually thinking about his read on choof, and his responses to choof are ok with me for now.

        very thin town leans:
        ben had some good thoughts
        mml seems more likely to be town than wolf, its a bit early but I don't see a wolf responding to choof the way he did, and I especially don't see him asking the vets for their opinions like he did as a wolf.

        would kill aorn:
        lurker can die, no good posts
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        if I was to make a reads list, it would be something like

        Town:
        choof
        zenith (xel did some things I was ok with, looking back, and zenith has kept it up)

        people who have done townie things that I need to sort through:
        AA
        ben
        MML
        DBP
        botchi
        plus or minus one
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        Operating under the easiest to predict setup that can likely be generated, which is that there are 3 wolves, all on the same team of course, I will need 7 players whom I am never going to lynch this game. My PoE would then look something like this:

        town (in order of how sure I am that they're town)
        sunfan (I usually don't put myself in town because I feel like a douche but here it'll help me count how many people I have in my town circle. I've forgotten to count myself in PoE circles before lol.)
        choof (fuck me if he's actually the sk)
        zenith
        botchi
        Haku
        rzr
        AA (less sure on you now. The way you've posted recently seems very... robotic to me)

        may or may not switch MML in for one of the last three people on that list depending on how I feel. His post talking to Haku was kinda townie, I think.

        To answer a question Jake asked me about MML earlier, I really go back and forth on him from town to wolf and back again, its should've really just been a null read before.
        I just saw your post that said I was way up on your reads list at town, but here are your 3 reads list posts that I could find and I call bs on you being rubbed the wrong way by things I've said throughout the game

        if that were the case I don't think you'd have me as high up as you did it'd be more null

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2539
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Do we still not know about this pocket attempt, AA?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2540
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I think you're breadcrumbing on me

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2541
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by rzr
              Do we still not know about this pocket attempt, AA?
              what are you talking about

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #2542
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                1. Gradiant - Top scum
                2. AragakiAyase - Confirmed Town
                6. thesunfan - Stronger Town Lean than before
                7. MixMasterLar - Town lean (I seriously don't even want to touch him because new player)
                8. dabackpack - Confirmed Mafia Follower
                9. rzr - Can be a werewolf
                10. choof - Confirmed Jailkeeper
                11. botchi246 - Can be DBP partner or werewolf, little chance imo of town
                13. lucker - Locked Clear town

                That's where I'm at





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2543
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I'm out, later
                  The question you've been seeking an answer too - I've been paying attention to that

                  Note nobody answered me about their thoughts on sunfan, where do we stand now people?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2544
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    so zenith your mafia are rzr/dbp/botchi/gradiant?

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2545
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      The question you've been seeking an answer too - I've been paying attention to that

                      Note nobody answered me about their thoughts on sunfan, where do we stand now people?
                      I'm tinfoiling on sunfan

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2546
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        so zenith your mafia are rzr/dbp/botchi/gradiant?
                        Yes but I can be wrong about two of my reads

                        Lurker (I nearly have to townread him due to bet)

                        and

                        MixMasterLar (Because nobody still has given me scumworthy reasons so I consider him town right now)





                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #2547
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          1. Gradiant - Top scum
                          2. AragakiAyase - Confirmed Town
                          10. choof - Confirmed Jailkeeper
                          13. lucker - Locked Clear town

                          That's where I'm at
                          All 3 of your confirmed town I would like to hear more about.
                          Example - I see no reason to clear choof anymore, but I am open to it, I think I missed something.
                          AA/lurker........ why are they clear? I've seen AA play his scum game just as well and fool me completely

                          As for Gradiant, I'm in no way trying to defend him, I just still don't see what you're talking about and would like clarification as he's one of the least active players imo

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2548
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            I have this absolute gutretching read that is super awkward because of my scumreads

                            botchi/rzr probably contains a PR





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2549
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              I have this absolute gutretching read that is super awkward because of my scumreads

                              botchi/rzr probably contains a PR
                              PR as in can be werewolf follower or town PR





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2550
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I have this absolute gutretching read that is super awkward because of my scumreads

                                botchi/rzr probably contains a PR
                                I have another idea but I'll withhold it for later

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...