TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2551
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Yes but I can be wrong about two of my reads

    Lurker (I nearly have to townread him due to bet)

    and

    MixMasterLar (Because nobody still has given me scumworthy reasons so I consider him town right now)
    if lurker is mafia then rip

    because his one mafia game was completely different from this game

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #2552
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by rzr
      Example - I see no reason to clear choof anymore, but I am open to it, I think I missed something.
      he hardclaimed jaillkeeper, everyone has been to thread since and should be aware of it and there are no counterclaims

      there's the tinfoil I've been waiting for

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2553
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by rzr
        All 3 of your confirmed town I would like to hear more about.
        Example - I see no reason to clear choof anymore, but I am open to it, I think I missed something.
        AA/lurker........ why are they clear? I've seen AA play his scum game just as well and fool me completely

        As for Gradiant, I'm in no way trying to defend him, I just still don't see what you're talking about and would like clarification as he's one of the least active players imo
        Choof - Hardclaimed Jailkeeper; Choof was previously my locked clear town beforehand and I absolutely believe the hardclaim even without Red Blaster confirming.

        AA - Cleared on the fact we had a discussion very early on and I can establish a read on him from that which was a town lean. Mindmelds starting coming left and right and we both nearly mutually locked cleared ourselves in our opinions from massive mindmeld and no, it is not sheeping or pocketing.

        Lurker - Just mentioned him, town read because bet, can be wrong but I'm not looking into Lurker right now.





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2554
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          MML any thoughts?

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2555
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            To elaborate on AA, we can't be sheeping each other when we have both in multiple instances started an opinion and then admitted we agreed with it (and this excludes metaread). Sheeping imo goes one way, not two ways.





            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2556
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              first things first,

              Zenith, since we both toned back I'm already enjoying this game a lot more, thank you amigo and again I'm sorry just glad we're moving forward

              Second, thank you for clarifying on your clearings. I'm readin them now.

              Third, AA, what do you now think of me? This is important because those who are clearing people need to be documented to some degree since there are 2 teams.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              MixMasterLar (Because nobody still has given me scumworthy reasons so I consider him town right now)
              Finally, Zenith, I am working on a case for MML right now. I'm currently about 2/3'rd done iso'ing him for

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #2557
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                If Zenith is town I think we can solve this game

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2558
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  7. MixMasterLar - Town lean (I seriously don't even want to touch him because new player)
                  on this read

                  I'm ok with leaving MML for later because I think we can correctly read him if needed

                  what I'm worried about is that if he's town a more experienced player might be able to twist a read on him and make him look bad

                  reminds me of my first game when sunfan was a wolf with storn and sunfan pushed on helphelp in F3

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2559
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    first things first,

                    Zenith, since we both toned back I'm already enjoying this game a lot more, thank you amigo and again I'm sorry just glad we're moving forward

                    Second, thank you for clarifying on your clearings. I'm readin them now.

                    Third, AA, what do you now think of me? This is important because those who are clearing people need to be documented to some degree since there are 2 teams.


                    Finally, Zenith, I am working on a case for MML right now. I'm currently about 2/3'rd done iso'ing him for
                    I'm still null on you, your reads list is kind of meh until I see substantial reasoning behind it

                    I did see a towntell which makes me feel a bit better about you but I'm holding off until your big post

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2560
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      on this read

                      I'm ok with leaving MML for later because I think we can correctly read him if needed

                      what I'm worried about is that if he's town a more experienced player might be able to twist a read on him and make him look bad

                      reminds me of my first game when sunfan was a wolf with storn and sunfan pushed on helphelp in F3
                      To counter this, lynching botchi would make me feel a whole lot better on MML to tell you the truth.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2561
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        I keep saying this because it's exactly how I feel about newer players

                        they don't deserved to be touched unless they seriously messed up with a scumtell or got peeked or viewed by a PR that can say they aren't town

                        If MML happens to be anti-town here I'm definitely taking an extended break lmao





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2562
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          the biggest thing i don't like about MML at this point is how it still feels like he hasn't contributed (like now when he's just lurking) and its' been sheep sheep sheep

                          I can understand sheeping as a new player but it feels like he's hanging back

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #2563
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            what I'm worried about is that if he's town a more experienced player might be able to twist a read on him and make him look bad
                            most towny post imo from you so far - helps quite a bit as far as me placing you. Esp since it's against my main suspect for now.

                            Do you think botchi and MML could be linked, as Zenith is starting to say? I'm not so sure personally, it's hard to shake my previous conclusions on Zenith/dbp, so if Zenith is gonna have to go in the town pool for now then I'm not sure which, out of MML/botchi, I would set next to DBP. I guess what I'm saying is do you think MML/botchi are a pair , if so, why, and if not do you think either of them could be paired with DBP? If so, why

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2564
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              It's Gradiant





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2565
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                If MML happens to be anti-town here I'm definitely taking an extended break lmao
                                It's more about clearing newbs. I admit last game I was very histant to go after BB, Haku, or Drizzle. But also it's the main reason I give botchi crap regularly

                                MML is worth a re eval here. And generally speaking w/o enough of a case yet, I'd be willing to see botchi on the block as opposed to MML for that exact reason, Z. However, let's actually compare this game to botchi's previous: I don't think he's had enough time to start constructing preconceived meta's to a) change his own or b) change our perception. I just don't think he has. That said, I don't see anything worth lynching simply because he's not too far outta his meta.

                                Also worth a re eval

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...