TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1801
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    I get that many of his posts have been responding to people talking to him

    but you'd think there'd be SOMETHING indicating that he's actually trying to find a good lynch here
    Does him being solely focused not on finding a better lynch but self-pres'ing himself to stay alive become indicative or help foster a scumread on him?





    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #1802
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      ben, quick rundown of what you think of the people that are voting for you
      AA, I'm not so much surprised especially considering the whole thing regarding the haku/choof link that I made. I thought my elaboration after the fact might have swayed him a bit but that doesn't appear to be the case.

      I'm dunno about dbp, I know that he was one of the people that started to get on my case (from whatever skimming I did yesterday) but I haven't really read into the details of that.

      Choof, he was the first person to vote for me since I'm come back today but he hasn't said anything about me between the time I arrived and his vote so it seems like he was just easily sliding in a vote to get a wagon going.

      Zeniths behavior was weird considering he said that he was going to move his vote before he moved it instead of just directly voting for me.
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1803
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Does him being solely focused not on finding a better lynch but self-pres'ing himself to stay alive become indicative or help foster a scumread on him?
        I think that if you are actively trying to solve the game, the two aren't entirely different. Self-pres is fine, but usually you see glimmers of actual opinions when you actually have opinions

        The problem isn't just that he isn't actively searching, but nothing is seeping through any of his posts this game


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1804
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          read into dbp and hmu when you have an opinion, please
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #1805
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            I was not voting when I said I'd be voting you shortly. :^ )

            Besides that I threw a vote on gradiant earlier and shortly after redacted the vote with an explanation.





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1806
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Look back to his post before, "I want to push on one of the other candidates, but I don't know how you guys feel about it"


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1807
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Does him being solely focused not on finding a better lynch but self-pres'ing himself to stay alive become indicative or help foster a scumread on him?
                why would it matter to you?

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1808
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  why would it matter to you?
                  To grasp a better understanding.

                  Why does this matter to you?





                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1809
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Votes from post 1 to post 1807
                    Night in 0:29:54

                    ---

                    :00 good :01 bad

                    30 minutes left in phase.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1810
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      i don't actually care if what backpack is currently posting is consistent with his previous posts or not, i'm still scumreading him
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1811
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        ...Alright, y'know what, backpack?

                        Lets dance.

                        reuben_tate


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1812
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          also i legitimately thought the FPP read 10 PM server 9 PM EST
                          sue me
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1813
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            ...Alright, y'know what, backpack?

                            Lets dance.

                            reuben_tate
                            please explain yourself
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1814
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              To grasp a better understanding.

                              Why does this matter to you?
                              i'm simply curious

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1815
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                i don't actually care if what backpack is currently posting is consistent with his previous posts or not, i'm still scumreading him
                                why is this relevant at the moment, and why do you think this


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...