TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #301
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    does this lean him either way for you?
    ]
    I don't think I ever saw a response to this btw

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #302
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      on charu/rzr

      charu voting rzr right out of the gate strikes me as shitposting/voting because new game

      I commented earlier on rzr's weird post about a wolf between him and charu, but looking at it again it feels like rzr wanted to see what people thought about charu immediately pressuring him. I'm not sure if rzr took into account that charu might be joking. *maybe* the slightest of scum leans for assuming that people would think there's a wolf between him and charu, but nothing too serious

      charu is null while rzr is tiny scum lean

      on xelnya

      he asked about haku's meta which doesn't seem very alignment indicative normally, but in xel's case it's the tiniest of town points, given that his wolf game seems to involve nothing but shitposting

      aaand I didn't see anything else of substance that he posted, but it's early still

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #303
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        before I respond to the rest of your post, this seems oddly antagonistic
        to clarify, it seems odd that you'd toss out an insult right here

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        and where have I been saying joke posts dispel townreads?
        or rather, where have I been taking away townreads for people making joke posts? I didn't give any townreads in the first place, don't twist my words

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #304
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          I'm leaving botchi alone and changing to DaBackPack until he answers my post. :/

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #305
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            AA are you...are you arguing with youself?

            And for the record, I think I agree with your thoughts
            ​

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #306
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              given that his wolf game seems to involve nothing but shitposting
              Excuse me you little shit

              shit posting is my meta game

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #307
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                AA are you...are you arguing with youself?

                And for the record, I think I agree with your thoughts
                no, I'm clarifying some of my posts

                what parts do you agree with? and answer DBP's question, mine as well please

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm leaving botchi alone and changing to DaBackPack until he answers my post. :/
                  sorry, I missed it, it got gobbled up choof's big post


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    hey yoshl i think this setup could use some mustard and a bit of spice
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      I'm sorry I'm kind of coming and going, please repeat the questions ao I don t have to load more pages on mobile. I swear I aint trying to be q bitch.

                      Everything in that last post except that I didnt really think Xel was that weird....could be a wolf tho who knows.


                      (THE SHADOW but he aint playing)
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        what did you think of choof's "coming out swinging" early on

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I feel like I just don't understand where you're going with that logic. Please explain why.

                          It's "please post more", not "I'm going to lynch you if you don't post". I don't think anyone can do a serious call about reuben_tate at this point in the game.
                          What's frustrating is that inactivity is protecting him regardless of his role/alignment and also makes him a "safe lynch" for wolves who don't know who to lynch.

                          I'd rather make their game harder if possible.
                          I didn't say it was scummy, I said it was suspicious --- calling out inactives is a low-hanging fruit and can be used (and is often used) as an easy way to be appearing to do something towny when really it is trivial

                          especially in this case, there were two people that all called out to him immediately prior

                          the action of calling out inactives is pure-null, but it can serve as easy cover for wolves just as easily as it can be used by town to elicit action


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            before I respond to the rest of your post, this seems oddly antagonistic
                            yeah because you're being bad

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            what's the problem here? I said I don't have the townread that greg has on you and I then point out what rings similar to your wolfing in spice game
                            okay so I'm gonna have to spell things out for you, got it

                            you posted "I need to wait and see more," compared a post I made in this game to a post I made in some other game I don't even remember, and then nitpicked the single largest post in this game thus far

                            does that seem like someone "waiting to see more"

                            not sure what you want me to fix
                            your vibe, I stated that explicitly

                            on the other hand, I'd like to see if you continue to post content
                            I'm town
                            I'm gonna keep posting content

                            will have to reread before I give you an answer on that
                            so you can give me the "right" answer, am I correct? why not post organically?

                            and where have I been saying joke posts dispel townreads?
                            >implying

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              what did you think of choof's "coming out swinging" early on
                              It's hard to tell if it's a tatic or if that's how he rolls these days. From my experience I would think a worlf wouldn't want to target so many people so aggressive, but who knows? It's something to note, at least
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Just start accusing people of being wolves.

                                Gosh darn dang it


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...