TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1786
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    which ones?
    Stop forcing me to waste my time digging specific posts out to justify my "non-valid" read on lurker.

    If I live I plan on doing a reads list when we get past the first night phase in which I would happily spend time to dig for posts because I would actually have the time to do so.





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1787
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      how is this town behavior
      He's relaxing a little.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1788
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        ben, quick rundown of what you think of the people that are voting for you
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #1789
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          fuck, I like everyone voting for ben
          does it bring you comfort?
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1790
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Stop forcing me to waste my time digging specific posts out to justify my "non-valid" read on lurker.

            If I live I plan on doing a reads list when we get past the first night phase in which I would happily spend time to dig for posts because I would actually have the time to do so.
            I just thought you might've meant the ones that were randomly generated I was like ???????????????????????????????
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1791
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              does it bring you comfort?
              I hate all of you
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1792
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I just thought you might've meant the ones that were randomly generated I was like ???????????????????????????????
                No, you've clearly shown that those cannot warrant a read.





                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1793
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by reuben_tate
                  Just to re-elaborate, the vote on made on haku (upon arriving) was upon self-preservation. The votes were at 2-2-2 (lurker-me-haku), and by my voting, it had shifted it to a 1-2-3 (lurker-me-haku).

                  My perception of lurker is 30-pages outdated so if town pretty much universally agrees that lurker is not a candidate for today, I'd like to generate some movement on some other possible lynch candidates (MML, rzr, maybe botchi). I'm not sure how town feels about these people now though.
                  ben is 100% wolf here

                  he's been online for what, 90 minutes now? and literally has made 0 new opinions since then

                  literally look at how he's trying to decide on who to vote here


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1794
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    I get that you've missed a big chunk of the game

                    but you are witnessing 15 pages of new content since you've been here and haven't been able to make any judgments about what's happening?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1795
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      seriously read all of his posts from pg75+ and find me something that indicates scumhunting


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1796
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I hate all of you


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1797
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          maybe I vote for ben and write an apology to AA or something
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1798
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            I get that many of his posts have been responding to people talking to him

                            but you'd think there'd be SOMETHING indicating that he's actually trying to find a good lynch here


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1799
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              seriously read all of his posts from pg75+ and find me something that indicates scumhunting
                              finally someone agrees with me

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1800
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                I can't comment on ben's meta or his general behavior or mannerisms, but I can damn well comment that throughout all of his posts, not a single one has been from a scumhunting perspective


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...