TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #1906
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Here's a friendly reminder that this game has 13 players.

    9 players are Town aligned.
    3 of them are Wolf.
    1 of them is either also Wolf or SK.
    Originally posted by choof
    it took me a second to realize that this is a town slip
    we're not killing haku ever
    tbh this sounds completely wrong
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1907
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Of course, the only person getting a phantom would be Botchi... lmao


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1908
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        intent to hammer in about 60 secs
        anything you wanna say ben?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #1909
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          I know Zenith is going to hate me for self-metaing but w/e, I'm dead anyways.

          @dbp/AA regarding my lack of "scumhunting", my usual style is to post what I observe and possible interpretations and implications of that. My leans and reads can usually be implied from that. I don't feel like I need to explicitly spell out "I think so-and-so is a wolf" in order to be considered scumhunting.
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1910
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            So that's it then, huh?

            Welp... alright then. I tried Ben.

            I hope you're not actually a wolf because then I will be SHAMED


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1911
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Well, let's become a terribly violent murderer.

              reuben_tate

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1912
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by Charu
                So that's it then, huh?

                Welp... alright then. I tried Ben.

                I hope you're not actually a wolf because then I will be SHAMED
                +1
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1913
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  ^ there were no implications from what you were saying


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1914
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    please stop posting


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #1915
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      tbh this sounds completely wrong
                      this is exactly what I'm talking about...please see my post earlier regarding to the two of them in my post history after I die.
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1916
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        an insta has occurred


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1917
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          reuben_tate has been dies such as being a lynched

                          he was a Vanilla Townie

                          Night is 24 hours, send me PMs by 10:00 PM EST on 1/24/16 (9:00 PM server time)


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1918
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            In the night

                            Hakulyte has died. He was a Vanilla Town
                            Charu has died. He was a Vanilla Town

                            Day 2 is 48 hours long, ending tuesday Jan 26th at 10:00 PM EST (9:00 PM Server time) or until insta.


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1919
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              can't believe reuben was town

                              and look we have 2 scum factions

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1920
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                botchi why did you pop into thread before EOD and just leave?

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...