TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1951
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    My reaction to what?

    You being absent?
    Whatever you tried to say to me earlier?





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1952
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      also I realized we *could* have a vigi and wouldnt' have 2 scum teams

      but that's 1/6 chance as opposed to 2/3 chance of scum team

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #1953
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        btw i meant 6 is insta, smartass :P
        There's a bit of a difference between 6 and 11, bro.


        Originally posted by botchi246
        I went to magic kingdom orlando great fun lar
        Sweetness.

        While I got you here I wanted to ask you what exactly you feel about the whole Ben/Charu thing?
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1954
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Mml you can answer it too, but i wanted zeniths reaction more importantly. Im just having reservations about a town zenith
          wait answer what now?
          ​

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #1955
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            botchi are you caught up yet?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1956
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              I think zenith's town


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #1957
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Yah i read everything. I was just wondering about zeniths reaction to lars two scum teams

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Dbp could you clarify a bit

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I think zenith's town
                    I have you at null because I need more posts from you because I have this very slight lean thus far that you are town

                    I also feel like I need to do the same with Gradiant but I want to see if he is still gung-ho about AA and I being a pair.





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by botchi246
                      Dbp could you clarify a bit
                      no


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Well thats rude >.>

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by botchi246
                          Yah i read everything. I was just wondering about zeniths reaction to lars two scum teams
                          I adopted a "never touch a new player the first phase" since last game so I didn't have a reaction to it





                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            oh nvm botchi you asked zenith for those reads.


                            Haku and Ben where my top 2 and clearly that was wrong. I did suspect AA at points but I think I have to put him on null. Sunfan has been acting kind of stoic but that could indicate anything. I think DBP is mostly cleared for me at this point.

                            I guess, truthfully, you and rzr are the top of my suspect list, ol' pal.

                            I also need to read up on Lurker and Gradiant.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              I don't remember anything about rzr's play this game and that's a bad sign


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I adopted a "never touch a new player the first phase" since last game so I didn't have a reaction to it
                                Sorry benguin you can hate me but I mainly bandwagoned you because of this and MML was the next most voted





                                Comment

                                Working...