TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2416
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    There are almost certainly 4 scum this game

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #2417
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      One person I think I have to clear (at this point, for now_ is dbp. I'll make a separate post to address his accusations, but him saying
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      how would anybody know how many factions there are
      Just sounds stupid - and we all know DBP is not stupid at all, so I think had he been scum he would already know this and not bothered with a "slip."
      It's also just as possible he dropped that for town points. I'm working on him - the way he tunneled someone he said was a "low hanging fruit" was fine, eventually when Ben started posting he said some silly things that would have made me suspicious too. But it seems also like he may lay down a guise of trying to defend "low hanging fruits," to look good, but then take the opportunity to tunnel in anyway - like me

      Much analysis needs to be done on DBP big picture - esp with him vs choof

      still reading

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2418
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        There are almost certainly 4 scum this game
        If we believe DBP there are two sets of players as anti-town (mafia v werewolves)

        rzr's possibility is thrown out the window





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2419
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          also worth asking ourselves, who out of the pool would feel most threatened by Charu or Haku?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #2420
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            If it's 2:2:town I'd say maybe MML/?:Zenith/DBP/town
            seems quite possible - but I'm not backing that up yet until I've read more

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2421
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by rzr
              also worth asking ourselves, who out of the pool would feel most threatened by Charu or Haku?
              this isn't worth asking because this doesn't lead to any conviction





              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #2422
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Thus far one of the biggest scum indicators I've seen is MML's precursor knowledge of the 2 wolf factions being possible. At first it seemed unworthy of attention, or at least a lot, but now that there are 2 kills that needs to be re evaluated by us all I think

                I'm all over the place right now catching up, if you have a fucking problem with what I'm saying be straight up so we can discuss this while it's on my mind and I'm present - but be wary of what I may miss in between these frequent posts please

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #2423
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  this isn't worth asking because this doesn't lead to any conviction
                  shut up Zenith

                  it's worth asking because it creates a lynch pool based on the concept that x, y, and z are the most threatened by Charu/Haku. Analyzing who seemed to avoid questioning by them during d1, etc.
                  Which leads to conviction.
                  Thanks for your opinion though - anybody else have original thoughts? I'd say DBP could be fairly incriminated by Charu's death

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #2424
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    shut up Zenith

                    it's worth asking because it creates a lynch pool based on the concept that x, y, and z are the most threatened by Charu/Haku. Analyzing who seemed to avoid questioning by them during d1, etc.
                    Which leads to conviction.
                    Thanks for your opinion though - anybody else have original thoughts? I'd say DBP could be fairly incriminated by Charu's death
                    Sorry that you are going backwards?

                    Actually I'm not sorry because you'll be proved wrong if you ever gain the ground to lead what you believe.





                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2425
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      like what the fuck? I don't post you accuse me of not putting in work. I do post and you guys say I'm not following up. I do post and I ask questions and you say my questions are pointless

                      you might not be toxic to the game, but the way you paint me just screws town over all the time because you make me so prevalent by taking everything I do say and throwing it "out the window" and saying I'm dumb or I'm wrong

                      jeesh man - just chill

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #2426
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        like what the fuck? I don't post you accuse me of not putting in work. I do post and you guys say I'm not following up. I do post and I ask questions and you say my questions are pointless

                        you might not be toxic to the game, but the way you paint me just screws town over all the time because you make me so prevalent by taking everything I do say and throwing it "out the window" and saying I'm dumb or I'm wrong

                        jeesh man - just chill
                        It isn't worth asking because nobody will open admit that they felt threatened by one of those players.

                        You are going down a dead end.

                        I'm trying to stop you so you don't reach the dead end and go "what the fuck"





                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #2427
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Sorry that you are going backwards?

                          Actually I'm not sorry because you'll be proved wrong if you ever gain the ground to lead what you believe.
                          Don't bother apologizing sarcastically, it just cements the shitlord image in people's minds.
                          I asked a perfectly valid question, and instead of addressing that I pointed out it is valid, you just say this shit? Why don't you offer an opinion on who you think would target Charu?

                          You're not offering anything, you're just antagonizing. Do you have any thoughts on who would send these night kills? Do you have any thoughts on what I've said about dbp? How bout what I said about your interaction with him?

                          Instead of berating me for "not putting in work" why don't you address the work I am putting in and you can gauge my interactions from that to make whatever your case is

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #2428
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Okay, fine, then you could have just said that.
                            I still stand by my point and my statement, and would like to hear others thoughts on it.
                            But we can agree to disagree

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2429
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              If you are iso'ing DBP I suggest looking for distancing attempts or sudden switches from something like a null read to a clear town read.

                              If the goal here--and at this point I have not a fucking clue what is the goal this phase--is to find DBP's partner then you shouldn't be looking at the kills





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2430
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                I don't even want to play this any more to tell you the truth lmao





                                Comment

                                Working...