TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #496
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    the people voting me have AIDS lol

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #497
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      the people voting me have AIDS lol
      you're like way too confident in your ability to project town
      rule #1
      do something
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #498
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        that being said I don't have that much of a confident read on you but I don't like how this phase is panning out and I'm busy atm (phone posting ftw)

        so yee
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #499
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          why dont you do something

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #500
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            guess i have to lead the lynch every single day phase, i was busy at work last game day 1 and didnt get to contribute much and what happened again? you guys lynched the seer LOOOOOOOOOOOL

            funnygurl i think is a wolf tho, im fine with my vote there

            xiz is playing bad, role neutral tho, still annoying

            sunfan is human

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #501
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              pork chops for dinner.

              lurker is doing a little bit of tunneling, choof is interestingly doing whatever he's doing and oh my god my play is so lazy right now lmfao red blaster still hasn't said jack shit after the fact really, etc.etc.

              imma eat so hopefully that'll give me an un-lazy boost then come back and actually give thoughts on stuff.

              also my replacement probably won't be dabackpack because we're working on the same research project together, choof i'm being actually serious though what the fuck was that reasoning behind "oh he needs a replaceemnt, we should lynch him especially since dabackpack is coming in"?????

              instead of being like "i'm being baited" can you like, actually just answer the question? this is like 2 times that you've shyed away from questions and things that could possibly generate pressure against you

              ok food


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #502
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                were you banned for the swastikas

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  were you banned for the swastikas
                  If so thats racist.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Contrapasso
                    I think yoshl would be a good lynch specifically because he needs a replacement and that replacement will most likely be dabackpack (who is reading thread (what's up))
                    This makes me not want to lynch him now and lynch choof

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      no one's gonna listen to you because ur dumb

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Contrapasso
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 108

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        lmao there was no reason for saying what I said other than to get a rise out of u
                        Originally posted by Ziemniax
                        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                        Originally posted by Ghakimx
                        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                        Comment

                        • Contrapasso
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 108

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          were you banned for the swastikas
                          i was banned for the second avatar which wasnt an swastika but i said it was as a joke and got banned for it
                          Originally posted by Ziemniax
                          the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                          Originally posted by Ghakimx
                          If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                          Comment

                          • Contrapasso
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 108

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            an swastika
                            Originally posted by Ziemniax
                            the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                            Originally posted by Ghakimx
                            If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              You're very confusing this time around, Mr. Pants.

                              Gosh darn dang


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Hey, blind, can I see some more stuff from you?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...