TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #571
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I'm a little disappointed in blind right now.

    Jrodd can I get a list of town/mafia from you. You don't need to explain who or why, just wanna see where you stand.
    I do apologize again. I don't really have anything new at the moment to bring to the table.
    Why is it ok for Jrodd to post just a list, but for me it's disappointment?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #572
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Because when I post lists they always call out the entire wolf team with disgustingly high accuracy

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #573
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I do apologize again. I don't really have anything new at the moment to bring to the table.
        Why is it ok for Jrodd to post just a list, but for me it's disappointment?
        Because he is has been posting frequently and giving unique thought. I'm trying to figure out if jrodd is legit or not. You have not been.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #574
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Ok makes sense.

          Anyways, same boat as you for J. Leaning town for now though.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #575
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            Ya U made a great case on me
            It was the early aggression that sparked my interest.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #576
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              You just wanna be right so bad, the waaaaant is real

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #577
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                The want is always so real. It hurts.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I'm unsure of the choof "bus" right now. Besides his weird double post votes, he's been pretty choofy. (Yes I know I voted him, and would like to see what he flips, but every game that's a day start, I always vote someone from the get go, mostly random, and stay on them for quite some time. It actually got charu lynched one game. lmfao).
                  Alright, cool, so he isn't yo-

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Most likely NOT TO LYNCH
                  Red
                  Charu
                  Lurker
                  Guest
                  Xiz/sun
                  J-rodd
                  Plop
                  Funny
                  Yoshl
                  Xel
                  Choof
                  Most likely TO LYNCH


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    If you're unsure of the choof bus, why do you want him flipped?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      oh my god charu

                      blind

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Okay so right now I kinda think choof might be a wolf as well. That type of neutral-esk post by blind puts him a bit in the clear if choof flips red. Def something to consider.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          *like a blind-choof wolf combo

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            anyway, plop's done the most probing in the day by a big margin, his activity's been really spotty, and he's barely put out any opinions himself
                            most notably he voted for choof without saying a single thing about him except that he's "being soft" which is some vague tone bs that doesn't mean much to me on D1
                            i think he's trying to set up some nefarious shit
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              If you're unsure of the choof bus, why do you want him flipped?
                              Like I said. I always pick someone right in the beginning to vote and park for D1.

                              I've done it every game with a day start. I'm not sure of it because I have either 10/12 chance to be wrong or 9/12, I'm not really sure how many wolves would be in this set up.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                You can't be serious right now.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...