TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #391
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    You bitches be jelly of my play, it's understandable, I mean it's me.

    I'm not on Xel because I mostly retaliate. But I'm always down to lynch his ass. >=)

    I've been quiet because I've been busy. No excuses, just the reason, I'm trying to post more I swear.

    I'm feeling town for red; and lurker based on his shitty play thus far.

    I'm on the fence with Xel, he's thrown me off as well by not attacking me yet.

    Choof for red president.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #392
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by Charu
      Because for the most part except for one person you mentioned, that's how I feel for those particular players at the moment.
      if that's the case I'm probably wrong on a few of those lol
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #393
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        None of your posts were there when I posted pants, you're predictable. What what.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Contrapasso
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2013
          • 108

          #394
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          ya because I was banned and trying to get the go-ahead from an admin to post in this thread on my tgb alt, nerd

          stay salty
          Originally posted by Ziemniax
          the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
          Originally posted by Ghakimx
          If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #395
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            What, just because I agree with your thoughts? Hey, I'm not that wrong!!!

            ...Usually...


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #396
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by Charu
              What, just because I agree with your thoughts? Hey, I'm not that wrong!!!

              ...Usually...
              Directed to sunfan


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #397
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                sunfan, if i don't worry anyone during a game then i'm doing something wrong eh

                like last game, no-one gave me second thought, look where that got you lolololol

                red blaster has been my go to smack talk and now he's not being an overarching shitlord with his play so lol

                currently waffling between blind and guest vote. I'm getting Charu vibes from Charu (null lol)


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  yeah charu is being charu to me, idk why some people are putting suspicion on him?

                  choof also being pretty choofy

                  or contrapassy


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • Contrapasso
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 108

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    plop, I strongly disagree with that
                    all of the games I've played with blind we've both been at the top of the post counts

                    maybe he's trying trim off the fluff but I still don't like blind this game
                    Originally posted by Ziemniax
                    the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                    Originally posted by Ghakimx
                    If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      what

                      blind is usually quiet as fuck what are you talking about


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Contrapasso
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 108

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        wat
                        am I being rused right now
                        Originally posted by Ziemniax
                        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                        Originally posted by Ghakimx
                        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          no, i even went back and looked at a bunch of prev games, blind doesn't post much lol


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            (Catching up on reading but)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            yoshl is starting to worry me
                            the post where he had a fucking internal dilemma about how he should be reading rb's change in meta felt super fake to me. He also should've known that RB said he was playing differently in order to get mislynched less.
                            Sunfan top town. Like, there is no way I am voting on sunfan now unless a cop reveals he is actually checked wolf or he ends up saying something really stupid. I did not like those yoshL posts one bit. Like the aggression is starting to make me question myself.

                            The whole "I only wanna lynch inactives" I buy though, because he is at least following up with his reads and staying true to them. But the agression on Red Blaster is really off-setting.

                            Comment

                            • Contrapasso
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 108

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              I'm on the bus currently and I may not be home for eod but once I get home I will go back and look for blind games
                              Originally posted by Ziemniax
                              the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                              Originally posted by Ghakimx
                              If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                stop being agreeable xiz it makes me read you wolf
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...