TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #301
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Zzzzzzzzzz_zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #302
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      I'm still boggled on how the entire game collectively except me knows when we've left the nonsense stage and entered the "serious" stage
      feel your way through it

      or be serious the entire time then you're gonna get pegged as trying to hard oops

      it's been a while since i've seen you twg though welcome back mcnumbers
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #303
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        i'm a little hyped for eod for some reason it's gonna be chaos i can feel it i mean nothing's happening imo
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #304
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          stuff will happen before then.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #305
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            ~be the change you wish to see in the thread~
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #306
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              I'm still boggled on how the entire game collectively except me knows when we've left the nonsense stage and entered the "serious" stage
              well you're a lazy fuck
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #307
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                i'm a little hyped for eod for some reason it's gonna be chaos i can feel it i mean nothing's happening imo
                Why would you want things to happen in the thread, you cold, heartless murderer?

                I would think not making a scene being something someone, such as yourself, would strive for!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Who even eats salted Snivy's anyways?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Contrapasso
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 108

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    i might actually be banned for the entirety of the game so if u could refer to me as "contrapantso" that would be gr9 ty
                    Originally posted by Ziemniax
                    the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                    Originally posted by Ghakimx
                    If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      i read it as "contrapantso", went back to see if i fucked up but didn't oop


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Contrapasso
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 108

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        or if you're feeling saucy, just call me "pants"
                        Originally posted by Ziemniax
                        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                        Originally posted by Ghakimx
                        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Day 1 Votes History
                          Funny -> J-rodd
                          Funny -> Charu
                          Yoshl -> Choof
                          Xiz -> J-rodd
                          Plopadop -> Funnygurl
                          Choof -> Lurker
                          Lurker -> Plopadop
                          Red Blaster -> Charu
                          Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                          Xel -> Red Blaster
                          thesunfan -> Plopadop
                          J-rodd -> thesunfan
                          Plopadop -> Xiz
                          Charu -> blind
                          thesunfan -> Charu
                          Yoshl -> thesunfan

                          Day 1 Votes Total
                          Charu: 3
                          Plopadop: 2
                          Red Blaster: 1
                          J-rodd: 1
                          Funnygurl: 1
                          Lurker: 1
                          thesunfan: 2
                          Xiz: 1
                          blind: 1

                          Insta is at 7
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            I love how charu already has 3 votes
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              contrapasto
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I love how charu already has 3 votes
                                What can I say? I'm just that enticing, mmmmmmmmm.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...