TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #271
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by YoshL
    you see, when you start taking it past a stupid joke, i start attributing it to a direct decrease of your IQ and it's a little sad to watch yo
    This is directed to who?????!!!¿¡¡¡¿¿¿?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #272
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by Charu
      Also, hold the phone, I just realized choof got banned, lmao, okay.
      rip choof
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #273
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        when do we get serious

        hi j-rodd i feel like compared to other town games i've played with you you haven't done as much
        why
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #274
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          go look what i did last game day 1

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #275
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            also i think that statement from funnygurl is wolfy

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #276
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by YoshL
              oh fuck i forgot blind was in this game because xel didn't vote him immediately
              I'll go back to it eventually I imagine but for now I really wanna lynch Red Bitch.

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              yah RB your game has changed. maybe it's a bit early bit I noticed you were different last jtwg too
              How his play has changed:

              Bad -> Worse

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              At least someone gets it.
              lolololololololol

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #277
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Can we kill Xel in the interest of progressing the gene pool?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Why would we kill Xel? We can't do that, Red Blaster, unless...................................


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Unless ?_?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Lulz, choof gets himself banned so he doesn't have to defend himself against me. Gg.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        yoshl get aggro, i dont wanna have to step up early
                        it's hard when i have to make trips to the bathroom out of fear that i'm going to leak even more blood

                        that and i'm like really weak and tired, i almost collapsed when i was trying to put fruit back in the fridge wheeeeee

                        also im working on a thesis, dabackpack would confirm if he was in the game, fucktons of writing to finish tonight

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        how's that for aggro
                        [twgv]sunfan[twgv] is being i think out of like rb and uh...just rb, maybe xel, but xel doesn't really count in this reasoning - sunfan is being the most unnatural i guess, metawise. xel is being weird, but xel is always sporadic and all over the place so lol

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        This is directed to who?????!!!¿¡¡¡¿¿¿?
                        you


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          sunfan, then blind top 2 lynch choices for me atm, followed by rb


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Thanks for answering yoshl, I plan on going full cheesecake if not worse.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              So how's that not rolling a role thing going?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                It must feel fantastic.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...