TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #601
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    because going into day 2 it'll be important, and if I get lynched/night killed you guys will know where I stand.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #602
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Oh my fucking god.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #603
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Anyways, things may change, and I could become a hammer tonight, who knows.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #604
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          id vote Choof over blind I think
          This.
          unvote lego dog.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #605
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            is my vote still on choof or rb


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #606
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Like I said. I always pick someone right in the beginning to vote and park for D1.

              I've done it every game with a day start. I'm not sure of it because I have either 10/12 chance to be wrong or 9/12, I'm not really sure how many wolves would be in this set up.
              Anyways, fucking awful reasoning aside, this isn't a very good explanation why you want him flipped.

              So I'll ask again


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #607
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Why do you want to flip choof?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Day 1 Votes History
                  Funny -> J-rodd
                  Funny -> Charu
                  Yoshl -> Choofpants
                  Xiz -> J-rodd
                  Plopadop -> Funnygurl
                  Choofpants -> Lurker
                  Lurker -> Plopadop
                  Red Blaster -> Charu
                  Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                  Xel -> Red Blaster
                  thesunfan -> Plopadop
                  J-rodd -> thesunfan
                  Plopadop -> Xiz
                  Charu -> blind
                  thesunfan -> Charu
                  Yoshl -> thesunfan
                  Blind -> Choofpants
                  Plopadop -> Choofpants
                  Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                  Choofpants -> Blind
                  Choofpants -> Guest McNumbers
                  Xiz -> Yoshl
                  Choofpants -> Xiz
                  Yoshl -> Choofpants
                  thesunfan -> Unvote
                  Xiz -> J-rodd
                  Funnygurl -> J-rodd
                  J-rodd -> Funnygurl
                  Xiz -> Blind


                  Day 1 Votes Total
                  Choofpants: 3 (Plopadop, Blind, Yoshl)
                  Blind: 2 (Charu, Xiz)
                  Charu: 1 (Red Blaster)
                  Yoshl: 1 (Choofpants)
                  Red Blaster: 1 (Xel)
                  J-rodd: 1 (Funnygurl)
                  Funnygurl: 1 (J-rodd)
                  Plopadop: 1 (Lurker)
                  Unvote: 1 (thesunfan)





                  Insta is at 7

                  ...I will issue phantoms to those who do not vote. 1 hour until EOD
                  Last edited by James May; 02-10-2015, 09:09 PM.
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    I want all of you flipped, honestly.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Originally posted by James May
                      Day 1 Votes History
                      Funny -> J-rodd
                      Funny -> Charu
                      Yoshl -> Choofpants
                      Xiz -> J-rodd
                      Plopadop -> Funnygurl
                      Choofpants -> Lurker
                      Lurker -> Plopadop
                      Red Blaster -> Charu
                      Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                      Xel -> Red Blaster
                      thesunfan -> Plopadop
                      J-rodd -> thesunfan
                      Plopadop -> Xiz
                      Charu -> blind
                      thesunfan -> Charu
                      Yoshl -> thesunfan
                      Blind -> Choofpants
                      Plopadop -> Choofpants
                      Yoshl -> Red Blaster
                      Choofpants -> Blind
                      Choofpants -> Guest McNumbers
                      Xiz -> Yoshl
                      Choofpants -> Xiz
                      Yoshl -> Choofpants
                      thesunfan -> Unvote
                      Xiz -> J-rodd
                      Funnygurl -> J-rodd
                      J-rodd -> Funnygurl
                      Xiz -> Blind


                      Day 1 Votes Total
                      Choofpants: 3 (Plopadop, Blind, Yoshl)
                      Blind: 2 (Charu, Xiz)
                      Charu: 1 (Red Blaster)
                      Yoshl: 1 (Choofpants)
                      Red Blaster: 1 (Xel)
                      J-rodd: 1 (Funnygurl)
                      Funnygurl: 1 (J-rodd)
                      Plopadop: 1 (Lurker)
                      Unvote: 1 (thesunfan)





                      Insta is at 7

                      ...I will issue phantoms to those who do not vote. 1 hour until EOD
                      bottom paged.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        a vote for funnygurl is a vote for a wolf
                        so the last time i got pissy about this in twg you were a wolf

                        so yeah not getting worked up over it WRONG MANGO
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          hey guys i'm catching up again sorry
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Instantly create a beautiful, animated countdown clock, to share or embed in your website. Count down to a date with your own unique countdown timer.


                            Here's the count down. I will be doing this every phase.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              wait midnight est? oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o..
                              o
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Contrapasso
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 108

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                hey if you guys want to lynch me so bad then choof
                                i'm spending the night with my lil bro so i don't have time to spend on eod

                                i'm actually playing chutes and ladders atm lmao
                                Originally posted by Ziemniax
                                the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                                Originally posted by Ghakimx
                                If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                                Comment

                                Working...