TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #721
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    oh god too many kotori


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #722
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      i'm so sorry


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #723
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity


        one more just for good luck


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #724
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          Xiz expressed the same logic about lynching yoshl as well. Are you still leaning town on Xiz like you were earlier?
          Not really. My lean on xiz was a D1 read that's largely by this point, in part (though not entirely) because of this point. (Although I do think Xiz's "let's lynch yoshl" post was slightly less incriminating than choof's)

          He's reading null to very (,very) slight green at the moment
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #725
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            It was literally the two same reasons and you get

            Holy shit lynch choof to
            Oh xiz is leaning town

            Wtf are you on
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #726
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Wtf are you on
              I agree

              In that what were you on when placing your shit vote on me brah

              wai u do dat

              I even left you alone

              leik plz

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #727
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Old habits die hard I suppose
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Old habits die hard I suppose
                  Man you're a bore now.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    I feel like these quotes from Xiz are weird.
                    Scanning the thread these just jumped out at me.
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    That's the first time in my histroy of TWG I have ever insta's someone.

                    Felt good.
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    oh what? i thought it was
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    god damn it lmfao
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    woops lol
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I shoulda went with my gut and stopped pressuring when I said "does anyone wanna defend him?"

                    Usually at least 1 person defends, and when there isn't anyone then its usually a miss and derp.
                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    Why do you say this? Is it because you're like lurker who thinks that I'm not asking enough questions like I normally do, or are you genuinely concerned with the questions themselves (which in that case my response is to ask them yourself, don't wait for me to)?
                    I feel like by this time in any other game we've usually seen more questioning from you by now. I think it was more of an activity thing than about the actual questions themselves.

                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    Why did you unvote then never move your vote elsewhere, blind or otherwise?
                    I fell asleep before eod :/
                    Got stuck working 12 hours covering for some douche who never showed up.

                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    If sunfan reached into a toilet and pulled out a monolithic, record-shattering sized piece of crap and started to ravenously devour it as if he hadn't eaten anything in weeks, would you do it too?
                    Lol this is hilarious


                    I'm curious as to why sunfan has made multiple softs at being a role despite the clear lack of danger he has been in? He had a post like mid D0 where he talked about being unlynchable a couple of times and after eod he's talking about competent medics.
                    Do you think you're in danger?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      While this is a fair point, I think it's too early to pit me as scum based on this alone. This game has only been going on for today and yesterday, and yesterday I was working most of the day on finishing an assignment that was due today and reading for a test that I have on Thursday, while today I was studying and napping and listening to a friend of mine vent. My TWG WIM is low because my general WIM is low as well. I know that this sort of explanation doesn't get me off the hook, but it is the genuine explanation to the points that you and lurker have been bringing up.

                      On the flip side, funnygurl, I've noticed that this game you've tended to avoid discussing much in the main conversations outside of giving your opinion between two candidates or saying that you're not too sure what to think, but then go on to pursue alternative angles (ie asking jrodd why his play was off or bringing up me at this point). You seem to be playing pretty safe and it has me concerned.
                      I mean you've had time to comment on things in the past when you were viewing the thread you just chose not to really say anything that I thought you would say. I mean idk youre normally good at looking town which is why I was stuck on you.

                      And i did talk about "main candidates" that I had an opinion ont hough (i.e. rb) so I don't necessarily agree with what you're saying.

                      I've been busy too so yeah I naturally wouldnt have been around to grill people as things were going on and had to shift to commentary mode

                      Will probs be saying stuff or something tonight or evening maybe I got class but I barely have any class on Thursday and Friday so yeah
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        why is j-rodd in your town crew i'm legit confused what did he do this game i'm looking at his posts
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          I'm on my phone but I think RB, sunfan, and blind and maybe lurker are town. People who I have in Orange/red include funny, Choof, xiz, and plopadop isn't coming off super villagery so I have him on my radar now. Rest can be middle of the pack
                          k legit the only thing he's really done this game and he has 48 posts

                          also you made an "ambivalent crew" and that's like larger than any other group it's like you're trying to look like you're doing something but really you called out like what 4 5 names or something that you actually had an opinion on

                          i mean at least one of them is 100% wrong and if you were already wrong about choof then i think you need to reconsider your strategy a lil'

                          i think you're being weird this game and i think i'm right i dunno
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            i should go hm
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              No stay a while and listen

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Go read my d1 last game funny you dumbass then talk

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...