TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #421
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    blind hasn't done anything interesting ever since he started being serious
    this post is especially blase and unnecessary
    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    Oh yay, another game to mislynch red, how surprising. -_- Don't waste D1 lynch, what would we get from it anyways...
    it's a stupid question to pose (although i'd say rb's a bad target regardless cuz he's being very self-absorbed and not interacting with anyone meaningfully)
    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    I'm not on Xel because I mostly retaliate.
    "i don't talk to people unless they talk shit about me first"

    yoshl just seems like a goof lmao all of his posts are circlejerk bullshit
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #422
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Day 1 Votes History
      Funny -> J-rodd
      Funny -> Charu
      Yoshl -> Choofpants
      Xiz -> J-rodd
      Plopadop -> Funnygurl
      Choofpants -> Lurker
      Lurker -> Plopadop
      Red Blaster -> Charu
      Yoshl -> Red Blaster
      Xel -> Red Blaster
      thesunfan -> Plopadop
      J-rodd -> thesunfan
      Plopadop -> Xiz
      Charu -> blind
      thesunfan -> Charu
      Yoshl -> thesunfan
      Blind -> Choofpants
      Plopadop -> Choofpants
      Yoshl -> Red Blaster
      Choofpants -> Blind
      Choofpants -> Guest McNumbers
      Xiz -> Yoshl
      Choofpants -> Xiz
      Yoshl -> Choofpants

      Day 1 Votes Total
      Charu: 3 (thesunfan, Red Blaster, Funny)
      Choof: 2 (Plopadop, Blind)
      Yoshl: 2 (Xiz, Choofpants)
      Red Blaster: 1 (Xel)
      blind: 1 (Charu)
      thesunfan: 1 (J-rodd)
      Plopadop: 1 (Lurker)
      Choofpants: 1 (Yoshl)





      Insta is at 7.
      bananas


      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #423
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        til choof and choofpants are two different people goddamn i'm gonna have to change my entire playstyle around that
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #424
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          don't worry about me

          argentina


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #425
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            You guys got about 8 hours until EOD :V
            bananas


            Comment

            • Contrapasso
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2013
              • 108

              #426
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              "choof pls elaborate your swap to guest"
              "choof pls elabprate your swap to me"

              well captain rabbit I swapped the vote to guest because he was being less active than blind and then I swapped to you because guest js a bad lynch and I already said what I think about you on the last page

              I know there's 23 pages of crippling white npise but cmon dude I know you're good at weeding through said white noise
              Originally posted by Ziemniax
              the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
              Originally posted by Ghakimx
              If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

              Comment

              • Contrapasso
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2013
                • 108

                #427
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by YoshL
                idk why xiz has j-rodd as mafia rn

                also i (honestly) disagree that lynching guest would be our worst move here.

                would you rather have him say near absolutely nothing and have him at the end of the game being like "hey i'm a little shit you know nothing about me"

                at best, if someone wants to like, use a seering or vigi depending on what the fuck our setup is for night 1, then that would be ok, but there's probably much better seering targets.

                and it's not like you gain absolutely no information from the lynch. as an idle person, you can think of it like eliminating based on like team composition. a la do you think that a wolf team would consist of like 2/3/4/however many wolves idk idle players? will there be at least like, 1 idle person on a wolf team? these questions and shit.
                after the last game I honestly don't blame you for thinking an easy target is our best lynch
                Originally posted by Ziemniax
                the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                Originally posted by Ghakimx
                If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  great long post, A+ elaboration


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    yoshl everyone knows you locked in your choof play before you even got your role can you stop being useless for one gaddam second
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • Contrapasso
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 108

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      "currently waffling between two inactive players" LOL I know the manti game took a lot out of you because you pocketed the game early on and still lost but waffling between two inactives, this takes "not trying at all" to an entirely new level
                      Originally posted by Ziemniax
                      the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                      Originally posted by Ghakimx
                      If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                      Comment

                      • Contrapasso
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 108

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        great long post, A+ elaboration
                        i'm on the bus and i have spotty service, youre gonna have to deal with short posts until i get home tonight

                        i think i'll be home around 5 or so so if you could not push a lynch on a vanilla townie until i get a chance to shit fury on you, that would be fantastic
                        Originally posted by Ziemniax
                        the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                        Originally posted by Ghakimx
                        If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity



                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            it wasn't meant to change your opinion of me yoshl, it was meant to show that what you said doesn't really mean anything in the context of the game. it seemed like a post from a postgame discussion, which was weird.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              really cmon image

                              also i didn't know choof was on a phone, excused from long post

                              idk what lurker is talking about at all actually, besides, if you think i'm being useless, then go try and further your reads instead of sitting back and relying on other people to make connections for you lmfao


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                also a vote for yoshl is a vote for rabbit stew tonight
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...