TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #286
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by Charu
    So how's that not rolling a role thing going?
    If this is towards me, I said I didn't roll *the* roles because choof said I'm usually his buddy in twg, and voted him right off the bat
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #287
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      also i think that statement from funnygurl is wolfy
      nah
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #288
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        If this is towards me, I said I didn't roll *the* roles because choof said I'm usually his buddy in twg, and voted him right off the bat
        Sounds like you're being mega defensive for no reason, Mr. I-Didn't-Role-A-Roll.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #289
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          ...I just looked at my post and laughed at it hard.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #290
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Lets say my wording was intentional, yeah, lets go with that.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #291
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              kk we have charu actually saying shit for once okie dokie


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #292
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                y'know that's when I'm eager to put the sauce on my sweets, mmm!!!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  sorry I'm being unnatural metawise.
                  only not really you just haven't seen my SK meta before.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Contrapasso
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 108

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    whack-a-role
                    Originally posted by Ziemniax
                    the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                    Originally posted by Ghakimx
                    If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                    Comment

                    • Contrapasso
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 108

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      helo ladies and gentlemens i got the o-kay from ppl to post in this thread and this thread only under this name
                      Originally posted by Ziemniax
                      the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                      Originally posted by Ghakimx
                      If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Excellent, glad to see plan omega alpha going underway accordingly.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          cool we have sk claim already A+


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            I'm still boggled on how the entire game collectively except me knows when we've left the nonsense stage and entered the "serious" stage
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • Contrapasso
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 108

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              recommended reading: the wiki article on segues
                              Originally posted by Ziemniax
                              the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                              Originally posted by Ghakimx
                              If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Originally posted by Guest15937
                                I'm still boggled on how the entire game collectively except me knows when we've left the nonsense stage and entered the "serious" stage
                                Are you serious about being boggled or is that in itself being nonsense?

                                OoooOOoooooOooo


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...