TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #676
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Day 1 is over. Choof has been lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie. Night 1 has begun, it will ens Wednesday, February 11 at Midnight


    Day 1 Votes History
    Funny -> J-rodd
    Funny -> Charu
    Yoshl -> Choofpants
    Xiz -> J-rodd
    Plopadop -> Funnygurl
    Choofpants -> Lurker
    Lurker -> Plopadop
    Red Blaster -> Charu
    Yoshl -> Red Blaster
    Xel -> Red Blaster
    thesunfan -> Plopadop
    J-rodd -> thesunfan
    Plopadop -> Xiz
    Charu -> blind
    thesunfan -> Charu
    Yoshl -> thesunfan
    Blind -> Choofpants
    Plopadop -> Choofpants
    Yoshl -> Red Blaster
    Choofpants -> Blind
    Choofpants -> Guest McNumbers
    Xiz -> Yoshl
    Choofpants -> Xiz
    Yoshl -> Choofpants
    thesunfan -> Unvote
    Xiz -> J-rodd
    Funnygurl -> J-rodd
    J-rodd -> Funnygurl
    Xiz -> Blind
    Choofpants -> Choofpants
    Blind -> Xel
    Lurker -> Choofpants
    Red Blaster -> Unvote
    Funnygurl -> Plopadop
    Funnygurl -> Blind
    Guest McNumbers -> Choofpants
    Xiz -> Choofpants

    Day 1 Votes Total
    Choofpants: 6 (Plopadop, Choofpants, Yoshl, Lurker, Guest McNumbers, Xiz)
    Blind: 3 (Charu, Xiz, Funnygurl)
    Red Blaster: 1 (Xel)
    Funnygurl: 1 (J-rodd)
    Xel: 1 (Blind)
    Unvote: 2 (thesunfan, Red Blaster)
    Last edited by James May; 02-11-2015, 10:40 AM.
    bananas


    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #677
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      woops lol

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #678
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Now I can call all of you dumbasses.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #679
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          All of you:
          Choofpants: 6 (Plopadop, Choofpants, Yoshl, Lurker, Guest McNumbers, Xiz)
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #680
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Now I can call all of you dumbasses.
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

            Haaaaa...


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #681
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Good joke


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #682
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Have a countdown: https://countingdownto.com/countdown...ountdown-clock
                bananas


                Comment

                • Contrapasso
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 108

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  lmfao

                  i won candy land
                  Originally posted by Ziemniax
                  the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                  Originally posted by Ghakimx
                  If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    So blind is like #1 focus for tomorrow imo.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      That's a good idea xiz, waste our time.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        I mean charu did do a slam dunk on ya. Sooooooooooooo

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          hey guys
                          looks like eod happened I dunno who to blame yet.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            also nighttalk shouldn't be on in a c9 game but w/e
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I mean charu did do a slam dunk on ya. Sooooooooooooo
                              He did nothing but do a rim job bro. He's no where in the right direction with me.


                              Sun blame the bandwagon. I hopped off when I realized he a HUMAN.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                also nighttalk shouldn't be on in a c9 game but w/e
                                It's his game he'll play it how he wants!
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...