TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #331
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    i think i kinda see but at the same time i really dont' so ok


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #332
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      im never getting lynched *blows kiss*
      Nah


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #333
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        It's really hard to post adventure time quotes only, so fuck that because I won't be able to get my point across


        - I like sunfan because reasons. I'll go into this later, not because of the obviously stupid soft he did.
        - funnygurl has two types of "guys im a wolf" play. One where she is and one where she isn't. It's more of an early tell vibe especially her interactions with red/choof
        - Xel im iffy on. I didn't like a few of his posts. He's someone who I rather lynch d2-3 instead of today unless he does something stupid.
        - I'm in the same mindset as funnygurl when it comes to jrodd. I don't like anything he has posted day 1, and a lot of it seems like hardcore bs.
        Also with jrodd, I've been thinking of the interactions between jrodd and yoshl. Jrodd and YoshL are most likely not wolves together. One probably is, but not both. If YoshL is town Jrodd is mafia. If Jrodd is town, YoshL is town.
        - Choof banned so lolz. But his posts are screaming obvious wolf to me.

        I don't care about anyone else.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #334
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          sunfan aside, i will be 100% unapposed to red blaster lynch


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #335
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            I agree only with your assessment of j-rodd and somewhat of funnygurl.

            sunfan is sprouting he's the SK because of his sexy darts so idk how you're getting a soft claim from that.

            Speaking of, why even mention it if you know it means something else?

            Xel is being whatever

            Choof was also sprouting how he would be a wolf buddy with the first person that posts lil b.

            Where's the obvious wolf?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #336
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              ~be the change you wish to see in the thread~
              It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #337
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Jrodd and YoshL are most likely not wolves together. One probably is, but not both. If YoshL is town Jrodd is mafia. If Jrodd is town, YoshL is town.
                the fuck is this


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  - Xel im iffy on. I didn't like a few of his posts.
                  Which ones so I can keep posting them.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    sunfan is sprouting he's the SK because of his sexy darts so idk how you're getting a soft claim from that.
                    I don't really wanna talk about why in all honesty. If it's a real soft or not I don't care, because that's not why I have him as town for me.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      red blaster


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        [twgv]Bli -

                        JUST FUCKING KIDDING

                        AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


                        Red Bitch
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Also if Red Bitch dies during the night I want to proclaim it wasn't me and you're all suckers.

                        Bahahahahahaha

                        ^ Mostly these two lol.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          (Also I was gonna try to just post with these quotes for the whole game.
                          http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Finn/Quotes
                          ...but it got annoying fast lol. I need to do something better like when I playing in only rhymes or rick roll'd everyone)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            Or just say "Pikachu" over and over.

                            Or in your case, "Cubone".


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Insert sexual Cubone pun here


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                if i post like i usually do i can't do gimmicks

                                i tried comic sans once

                                gave up mid d1 lol


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...