TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #376
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    yoshl is starting to worry me
    the post where he had a fucking internal dilemma about how he should be reading rb's change in meta felt super fake to me. He also should've known that RB said he was playing differently in order to get mislynched less.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #377
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      I'm ok with Xiz and funnygirl for now, and I don't wanna punish Red for this change. Outside of that jrodd is a pretty bad lynch regardless of anything he's said, I don't want to kill plop because he at least asked a few decent questions. I think there's almost certainly at least one between Mittens and blind just based on their (lack of) interactions compared to normal, as well as blind is just bothering me a bit.

      I feel like my read on plop and funny is weird and if I'm wrong on at least one I wouldn't be surprised.

      Killing Charu still sounds fun.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #378
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        I like sunfan a whole lot more now, holy shit.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #379
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Killing Charu still sounds fun.
          But nah, stop that!



          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Contrapasso
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2013
            • 108

            #380
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            I'm not defending red blaster but i think it's fuckjn hilarious that he changed his playstyle because he won "most likely to be mislynched" by a landslide and now people want to lynch him because he's playing different to try and keep himself from being mislynched yet again
            Originally posted by Ziemniax
            the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
            Originally posted by Ghakimx
            If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

            Comment

            • Contrapasso
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2013
              • 108

              #381
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              its like ppl dont even want him to play or maybe yoshl is a wolf trying to get brownie points because "red blaster is playing differently so lets fuc him up"
              Originally posted by Ziemniax
              the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
              Originally posted by Ghakimx
              If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #382
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                that's why I'm most worried about yoshl
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Contrapasso
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 108

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  there are way better targets like
                  u kno

                  blind lmao

                  dude is always gungho about playing but he's been rly fuckin quiet
                  Originally posted by Ziemniax
                  the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                  Originally posted by Ghakimx
                  If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    why did you like my reads list so much, lego-dog?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      why did you like my reads list so much, lego-dog?
                      Because for the most part except for one person you mentioned, that's how I feel for those particular players at the moment.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Like my vote on blind was serious, just throwing that out there.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Contrapasso
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 108

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          inb4 blind-mcnumbers posts something about guest-mcnumbers
                          Originally posted by Ziemniax
                          the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                          Originally posted by Ghakimx
                          If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                          Comment

                          • Contrapasso
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 108

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            inb4 rly bad excuse from blind about why he has been posting
                            Originally posted by Ziemniax
                            the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                            Originally posted by Ghakimx
                            If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                            Comment

                            • Contrapasso
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 108

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              why he hasn't*
                              Originally posted by Ziemniax
                              the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                              Originally posted by Ghakimx
                              If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                              Comment

                              • Contrapasso
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 108

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                inb4 2 dads in a bathtub
                                Originally posted by Ziemniax
                                the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                                Originally posted by Ghakimx
                                If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                                Comment

                                Working...