TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #481
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by Guest15937
    as for greens, i'm liking sunfan and, to a lesser extent, xiz
    lol


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #482
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by YoshL
      wait funnygurl is playing
      this is as far as i've gotten in catching up
      hi

      will talk in a bit
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #483
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        Originally posted by YoshL
        need a replacement soon, sorry guys :/
        bye
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #484
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          I'm okay with sunfan and Xiz, sunfan for his reads list thingamabober thing and Xiz for like earlier shenanigans.

          I see town/town and at most one wolf. Don't think they can be wolf partners

          Originally posted by YoshL
          how do you think its weird

          i mean, i don't think lurker's really wrong, i'm still getting the rb whiny vibe from that post i think
          At the time it was just the only thing that he had contributed to the game that wasn't part of his gimmick.

          I haven't played that many games with him so I dunno maybe I'm not the best at reading him

          I'm going to go off on a whim here and say that we shouldn't kill off YoshL. I dunno. Even if he needs a replacement I got this strange vibe from the last page or so.

          Plop's in this game but he hasn't played the same way I've seen him play in earlier games
          Guest, hi
          blind, hi
          xel,... there's a lot of like afk's this game

          Actually if we focus on XelNya I've noticed that he's begun to talk a lot more when he plays TWG and I haven't seen that here.

          Don't know what to think of choof and I still feel weird about j-rodd.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #485
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            That was a horrible catch up post sorry but Tuesdays suck for me so yeah
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Contrapasso
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2013
              • 108

              #486
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              lurker and I are practically the same person so any suspicion on me is suspicion on him and vice versa
              Originally posted by Ziemniax
              the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
              Originally posted by Ghakimx
              If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #487
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                [QUOTE thesunfan;4274333]red who is a big scary wolf and why[/QUOTE]

                Honestly nobody has done anything that strikes me as omg wolf.
                Logic would dictate I say Yosh and Xel, but they are just doing what they normally do. I wouldn't mind either being lynched however they'll most likely end up flipping human.
                Choof is being typical choof.
                I haven't ever played with Lurky, but I don't see anything that concerns me.
                FG has been quieter, only stopping in to say how busy she is/she'll be.
                I was originally going to say you, like literally if I was asked this question this morning it'd have been you, you made a couple of odd posts about how you wouldn't/couldn't be lynched..but I like what I've seen from you as of late.
                Guest hasnt said much, but in my few experiences with him he doesn't ever really say much early on.
                Charu is..a lego dog thing. As with everyone else, he's being typical Charu.

                I could go on, but the tl;dr is I just don't know. Nobody's done anything that I'd say is out of character.
                I suck at D0.

                I wouldn't mind seeing Plop ask more hypothetical questions though
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Contrapasso
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 108

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  I think yoshl would be a good lynch specifically because he needs a replacement and that replacement will most likely be dabackpack (who is reading thread (what's up))
                  Originally posted by Ziemniax
                  the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                  Originally posted by Ghakimx
                  If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Contrapasso
                    I think yoshl would be a good lynch specifically because he needs a replacement and that replacement will most likely be dabackpack (who is reading thread (what's up))
                    Nah


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      I'm not 100% opposed to lynching yoshl but like I'm pretty sure I could throw another dart and find a better lynch. He's not good for today. Shut up jrodd let my hypo ok.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        headed out until a bit before eod try not to do too many stupid things while I'm gone.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          hey guys

                          also lol @ ppl trying to lynch the best player day 1 (me)

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            funnygurl

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              Originally posted by Contrapasso
                              I think yoshl would be a good lynch specifically because he needs a replacement and that replacement will most likely be dabackpack (who is reading thread (what's up))
                              this is the shittiest reasoning in the world, get the fuck out lol


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Contrapasso
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 108

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                >being baited
                                Originally posted by Ziemniax
                                the amount of people telling he's bs just shows how freaking good this guy is.
                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Agreed. Same reason why I know god is real.
                                Originally posted by Ghakimx
                                If I was the officer, if I saw the guy, I would try to assess the situation properly. What is the race of the guy?

                                Comment

                                Working...