TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #1636
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    [twgv]DBP[/twg] switching back to DBP. Doubting the Role Cop possibility now but I do still say that DBP is a wolf. I shouldn't have switched over to Manti regardless if he was the Mafia Traitor. DBP is a lying peice of shit that needs to get lynched.

    Oh god I'm being Afrobean on the Lynch All Liars principal...
    bananas


    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #1637
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      why are we so sure I'm a blocker? jw
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1638
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I probably die tonight
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1639
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          why are we so sure I'm a blocker? jw
          not as sure, no one died last night and I die in place of a kill.

          you're probably having more fun than anyone else, aren't you?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1640
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Siiigh, alright, we'll see what happens.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #1641
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              *DBP
              bananas


              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1642
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Snivy


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #1643
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  not as sure, no one died last night and I die in place of a kill.

                  you're probably having more fun than anyone else, aren't you?
                  yes getting that phantom was the most fun I've had playing twg
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #1644
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    But Fiction has no phantoms I think...Instas doesn't give phantoms to anyone right?
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #1645
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I didn't get it? fuck.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #1646
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        that's my number 1 wolf strategy. phantoms = bored human
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1647
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          all that work for nothing =(
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #1648
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Why hasn't Backpack been insta'd yet?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1649
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Wait, what?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1650
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I'm going to be marginally upset if Fiction isn't the role and someone was lying in mylo
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...