TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1561
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by FictionJunction




    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1562
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I'm disappointed that charu hasn't posted the "I AM LAW" pic with LAW scratched out and PRETTY written over it
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1563
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        close enough
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #1564
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I've shown you a little cleavage but don't be thinking I'm going to let you in my pants that easily.....
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1565
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by James May
            Wait...wha? No one died? What the fuck is going on...Also, I voted Manti because I thought that DBP was legitimate after going through POE. But now that sunfan brought it up on that.

            DBP fuck you wolf.
            Maaaaan... I wish I could be more confident with you, James.

            God damn it, you're back to the idk zone. u suk


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #1566
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              sorry about getting a phantom...
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #1567
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                ...not sure what to do now..
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1568
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  But wait, since there's a roleblocker and all the roleblocker has to do is block the next person in question (which is either James or j-rodd) and then bodyguard protects him... doesn't that mean it's impossible for the wolves to win?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1569
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    if you're a role and your name isn't fictionjunction
                    A) You're dumb
                    B) Claim
                    C) You should've claimed yesterday
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1570
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      d) You're really dumb
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1571
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Assuming Red Blaster is pretty much human, I really don't think he's a wolf.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #1572
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          you know you've won TWG when the game plays itself for you rofl
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #1573
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Maaaaan... I wish I could be more confident with you, James.

                            God damn it, you're back to the idk zone. u suk
                            Fuck you wolf
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1574
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Nah, I'm not a wolf, but nice try!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #1575
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                now now kids.. don't fight.......
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...