TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #661
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    yes, but the quoted posts are from 6 hours ago

    and you had posts since then so it's not like you were catching up

    so one could see it as "Red Blaster was overly conscious of appearing human and cited a post that was attacking him early to try to establish humanity"
    It was still completely relevant regardless of when it was posted.
    You're acting like it was quoted out of context.
    Plop jumped on me for not making any mistakes in my posts, saying it made me seem like a robot or something (paraphrase), then he jumps on me the second I make a mistake. So I used his own words to mock him at that point.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #662
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      Man being lock clear is pretty great.

      So James and Plop are both on the chopping block for neutral tone and junk like that, right? I'm not about to try to move things in any other direction in the next 45 minutes. Anyone wanna try defending someone?

      BYE VICCICA HAVE FUN
      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      Man being lock clear is pretty great.

      So James and Plop are both on the chopping block for neutral tone and junk like that, right? I'm not about to try to move things in any other direction in the next 45 minutes. Anyone wanna try defending someone?

      BYE VICCICA HAVE FUN
      I'll just say again, this feels like James being James.

      If anything, I fell like plop is getting trapped in an endless cycle of trying to find reasons to lynch James. There's so many things James does that I just ignore pretty much all of it from now on.

      Though I won't lie, a flip of either one of them is a good starting point.

      Also no offense, bro, but you kind of swapped with someone that I was going to look pretty hard at. Your getgo friendly posts might be telling me something more about these two and I hate you for it.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #663
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Oh wow, why did that quote twice? wtf


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #664
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by Charu
          Oh wow, why did that quote twice? wtf
          cuz u dumb


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #665
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by Charu
            Also no offense, bro, but you kind of swapped with someone that I was going to look pretty hard at.
            This.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #666
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by Charu
              I'll just say again, this feels like James being James.
              Exactly what I got from reading through his posts. Nothing out of line from what I would expect from James May. Do you think that makes him more likely to be town?

              Originally posted by Charu
              Also no offense, bro, but you kind of swapped with someone that I was going to look pretty hard at. Your getgo friendly posts might be telling me something more about these two and I hate you for it.
              You can look as hard as you want. I know, I'm easy on the eyes.

              But for real, you and Red Blaster, are you gonna commit to lynching me? Or just make some weak gestures with 30 minutes left in the phase? If you're gonna bring it, then bring it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #667
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                anyway I guess I'll post my thoughts since I'm dead

                in the case of a green flip, I think you know where to look tomorrow

                in the case of a red flip, I don't want to say that the other person is clean, but you'll probably want to look for other leads instead of continuing on the other target

                With the danceguy swap, I'm pretty much resetting my thoughts on psycho/danceguy, since them were about her absence, which we know now there's a reason for

                I know I got on red blaster a little bit but I'm neutral on him, I was missing some context


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  The overall argument I have against you pop is two-fold

                  The three people you chose to put in your wolf crew were me psycho and james.

                  You had been tunneling James all day
                  I was fairly inactive
                  Psycho was fairly inactive

                  That's it. Everyone else who had been active during the day was in your "no lynch pool". This feels like a really lazy selection considering your preferred D1 lynch was "the person who could get us the most info".

                  I would have gotten you no info, neither would psycho at that point. Why wouldwe be in your wolf pool?



                  Second, V's mentioned it a few times, But your continued tunnel on James is really really odd for a D1. D1's I expect people to toss votes all over the place, but you've been consistently on James from almost the start of the day phase.

                  This doesn't indicate an evolving mindset a human needs to have, this indicates a wolf mindset that has found his preferred mislynch target.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    also YoshL is there gonna be a deathchat or w/e?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Well, I was going to with psychoangel, I don't like how she ended her conversation saying YET AGAIN that she says nothing on Day 1. Feels like something to hide behind easily because she does has said that for most if not all her games.

                      I don't know how to look at you at the moment.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        But for real, you and Red Blaster, are you gonna commit to lynching me? Or just make some weak gestures with 30 minutes left in the phase? If you're gonna bring it, then bring it.
                        I unvoted.
                        Just because you took her spot doesn't mean that I'm interested in you. My reasons for voting were due to her inactivity and then sudden abrupt aggression at being voted.
                        I was just agreeing with Charu that we were investigating her.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~


                          (4) James May - j-rodd123, dabackpack, Viccica, MrPopadopalis25
                          (3) MrPopadopalis25 - thesunfan, DarkManticoreX2, Vendetta21
                          (2) dAnceguy117 - FictionJunction, Charu

                          (3) unvote - James May, dAnceguy117, Red Blaster

                          20 mins to EoD


                          death chat will be on slaq


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            This doesn't indicate an evolving mindset a human needs to have, this indicates a wolf mindset that has found his preferred mislynch target.
                            Is that a behavioral tell you believe applies to Plop in particular, or would you say that applies to anyone?

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Well, I was going to with psychoangel, I don't like how she ended her conversation saying YET AGAIN that she says nothing on Day 1. Feels like something to hide behind easily because she does has said that for most if not all her games.

                            I don't know how to look at you at the moment.
                            Well I have nothing to give you with 20 minutes left. Lynch me or don't. What's the reason for your hesitation?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Because I'm not entirely convinced there's a red here. I really am not.

                              And it sucks, because your entrance and mention of the two is making me think that this could be possibility two villagers.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Everyone should have a mindset that evolves D1. a hard tunnel from the start of the day phase and a lack of developing other options is either an extremely stubborn human (viccica) or a wolf.

                                I don't see Pop as an extremely stubborn player.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...