TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #706
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Either way we have to let blaster and bp be safe for now until we can question it. Which narrows down the odds to a 1/3 chance of hitting a wolf even if the lynch target is chosen randomly.

    List of people I'd lynch today:
    James
    Fic
    sun
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #707
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      there are 2-3 wolves on the team; no one's that inattentive.

      If anything, James would probably be the last person I'd want to lynch today. He might've been the first person to be right on DBP, he hasn't really done any of his wolf tells imo, responded well to the pressure (which he's notoriously bad at reacting to).
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #708
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        It could possibly narrow down the results to 2/3 if DBP didn't check a partner.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #709
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          How do you figure he has responded well?

          He ragequit and tried to lynch a seer claim. He's responded with annoyance, impatience and apathy. It's a question we need to answer because we'll just keep asking it every phase from here on out.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #710
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            annoyance, impatience and apathy

            welcome to James May
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #711
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              I've played with him before and I didn't find that to be his typical behavior from what I remember. I mean he acts like a bit of a kumquat but he tends to make sense, or at least something close to it.


              I'd be open to lynching you or fic too so there's that.
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #712
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                there are 2-3 wolves on the team; no one's that inattentive.
                I don't know how likely this is but I think they were being super-attentive

                iirc someone said something about lynching me no matter what today if I survived, it could honestly be a free kill for them if they picked someone else over me


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  We aren't killing backpack today barring a cc
                  period
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Backpack, what's the name of your role?

                    Comment

                    • Viccica
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 702

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I think we can all agree you're not an option right now. Which means Blaster isn't an option.

                      I'd actually be okay with lynching Danceguy. He opted for a super inconsequential vote instead of getting involved in a kitb and then instead of pegging Pop's info dump correctly as an incredibly human move and opting to save him, he said it was remorse? I could be remembering wrong but I feel like just about ANYONE would see what Pop did as a really human move.

                      Further from that, Manti saw the post, pegged it as human and didn't even try to change his vote.


                      So I guess what I should say is I'd be willing to lynch Dance, James, Manti or Sun.


                      I guess fic can get a by. I only put him there cause I totally believe he'd kill V n0 instead of an outed blue.
                      Dear sirs,
                      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                      Sincerely,

                      Your Client
                      Eco Friendly
                      ♥~Chu

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        Backpack, what's the name of your role?
                        Goon Cop


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Vic lean.
                          Just a hunch at this point, but she's been dropping names left and right today.
                          Could just be her becoming more active, but her behavior is complete 180 of Day 1 (which is all I really have to go off personally). Rarely posted and if she did it was white noise-esque.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I don't know who I want to lynch yet
                            but I want them bad
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Well I've listed 5 names that I'd lynch and given reasons for them.

                              I still want to know why anyone feels I've been posting white noise. I've been being direct and short but not just nonsense.

                              It's day 1 and a lot of information has become available from the night kills, voting patterns, blue claim and seer result. From my inferences about those, I've given my reasoning.


                              Plus V's dead and it's not like any of you have proven to be aggressive or trying to seek enlightenment thus far.
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                If it suits you I can go more in depth into it but I think you're being silly and grasping at straws because you don't have a long enough memory to keep track of day/night 0 activities and use them for day 1.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...