TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #676
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    I'm not really up to lynch James. MrPoopadoop

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #677
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by Charu
      Because I'm not entirely convinced there's a red here. I really am not.

      And it sucks, because your entrance and mention of the two is making me think that this could be possibility two villagers.
      Shouldn't you be making a hard push for someone right about now?

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #678
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        What, you? I have nothing on you, how can I push?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #679
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          All I have is what psychoangel left behind, and I can't really push you about that, now can I?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #680
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Where the hell is everyone?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #681
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              James may should vote Pop, and cause pop to be lynched.

              Where is james may
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #682
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                I'm here.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  MrPopadopalis25
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I am okay with this.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      ~~3 minutes~~


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        Although I strongly advise against lynching me.
                        If you had developed another read during the time you were arguing with V I might have reconsidered.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          ...Whoa...

                          Whoawhoawhoa


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            If you had developed another read during the time you were arguing with V I might have reconsidered.
                            Remorse before the flip...?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Well, I was going to with psychoangel, I don't like how she ended her conversation saying YET AGAIN that she says nothing on Day 1. Feels like something to hide behind easily because she does has said that for most if not all her games.

                              I don't know how to look at you at the moment.
                              I find this odd b/c this is being brought up after she replaced out and wasn't voiced when she was actually in the game
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Charu for a non-phantom unvote

                                Comment

                                Working...