Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
I read him in almost exactly the same way I read fic; POE.
I feel like POE is entirely about people you feel comfortable clearing for the day and helps you to specifically focus on those you aren't comfortable clearing instead of everyone. this explanation you made don't made sense
It may not make sense to you, but the way you feel about POE and the way you feel about my explanation doesn't really correlate. You don't like POE, which is fine. That doesn't mean my response doesn't make sense.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
yeah but that would mean I would redirect people to a link
and people don't like that
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
It may not make sense to you, but the way you feel about POE and the way you feel about my explanation doesn't really correlate. You don't like POE, which is fine. That doesn't mean my response doesn't make sense.
How do you use a method where you clear someone for the day with reasonable tells to make your thought process easier to help you suddenly understand the tells of people that you find hard to read
Knowing which people are easy to read as villagers has no direct effect on making the people who are hard to read less hard to read
How you clear him through POE (or fiction for that matter) is clearly not POE itself but the methods you use to support it
for what it's worth I feel sunfan's process of elimination strategy is interesting and I for one will try to circumvent it by acting in such a way that eliminates me from suspicion before he even suspects of suspecting me.
Comment