TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg13
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 36

    #301
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    Requesting replacement, I work like 4 days in a row this week, and I've already worked everyday this week. Unfair to you guys, see ya.

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #302
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Twg1 - 0 - twg9
      twg10 - 3 - twg12, twg14, twg9
      twg12 - 1 - twg10
      twg 14 - 1 - twg8
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • twg4
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 34

        #303
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Originally posted by twg14
        No one counter claimed, why wouldn't I believe it? It's a bad wolf play with so many people alive, nice try though. 4 I can just kill this phase, I'm close to submitting the PM
        If you strike this mimzy down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

        TWG14

        Comment

        • twg14
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 56

          #304
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Hey look the people who I called wolves who are inactive as fuck are voting me, how cute

          Comment

          • twg1
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 17

            #305
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            safety twg4
            i wanna know the psychic's reasoning for coming out to you 14, could you c/p their reply in the thread?

            Comment

            • twg14
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 56

              #306
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              Lol less than 6 hours left, good effort guys great job

              Comment

              • twg14
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 56

                #307
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                where the fk is twg7, kill them with fire

                Comment

                • twg14
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 56

                  #308
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  okay the "seer" knows I know who they are, so if you are the seer then let me know or it's good game and I'm gonna get played this phase

                  Comment

                  • twg3
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 22

                    #309
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    twg14 you seem trustworthy but honestly, I feel your posts are a bit fishy. Almost like you speak with too much confidence. You make a lot of definitive statements that aren't really backed up with anything with no proof or explanations provided. I'm not confident that you are a wolf or anything, but I am not certain that you aren't either.

                    Comment

                    • twg14
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 56

                      #310
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      Yes I can see that, but this is how the game has played out for me so if nothing else happens I'm just gonna roll with it

                      Comment

                      • twg3
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 22

                        #311
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        i need to take a poopy

                        Comment

                        • twg3
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 22

                          #312
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          toot toot

                          Comment

                          • twg3
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 22

                            #313
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            here it comes

                            Comment

                            • twg14
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 56

                              #314
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              20% of your posts are about taking a shit

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #315
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Courage consists, however, in agreeing to flee rather than live tranquilly and hypocritically in false refuges. Values, morals, homelands, religions, and these private certitudes that our vanity and our complacency bestow generously on us, have many deceptive sojourns as the world arranges for those who think they are standing straight and at ease, among stable things.

                                Twg1 - 0 - twg9
                                TWG4 - 1 - TWG1
                                TWG7 - 1 - TWG14
                                twg10 - 2 - twg12, twg14, twg9
                                twg12 - 1 - twg10
                                twg 14 - 2 - twg8, TWG4
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...