TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg11
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 24

    #256
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    Holy fuck, my eyes

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #257
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      is that good twg11? do you like the cyan?
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • twg14
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 56

        #258
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        I killed 6 lol

        15 was V I'm like 90% sure, so idk if he guessed wrong or what

        Comment

        • twg14
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 56

          #259
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Psychic we neeeeeeed you. I;m going to bed sleep tight

          Comment

          • twg6
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2013
            • 29

            #260
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            This was fun, gg.


            Cheers,
            Synthlight

            Comment

            • twg4
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 34

              #261
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              lmao mimzy accomplished.

              Comment

              • twg11
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 24

                #262
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                What do you mean by that, 4?

                Gotta love how AIM is a ghost town now, ugh. Perhaps shortening the days slightly would be optimal?

                Comment

                • twg4
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 34

                  #263
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  Originally posted by twg11
                  What do you mean by that, 4?

                  Gotta love how AIM is a ghost town now, ugh. Perhaps shortening the days slightly would be optimal?
                  What do I mean by what?

                  Comment

                  • twg3
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 22

                    #264
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Originally posted by twg11
                    Gotta love how AIM is a ghost town now, ugh. Perhaps shortening the days slightly would be optimal?
                    I was thinking the same. Seems like there are only a few idlers on AIM and they are hesitant to talk (at least to me). Shorter days sounds like a good idea if it'd actually help. alternatively GET ON AIM YOU ASSHOLES

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #265
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      SORRY I'm DRUNK UPDATE WHEN HOME. PEOPLE DIEd.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #266
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        You shall be my roots and
                        I will be your shade,
                        though the sun burns my leaves.

                        You shall quench my thirst and
                        I will feed you fruit,
                        though time takes my seed.

                        And when I'm lost and can tell nothing of this earth
                        you will give me hope.

                        And my voice you will always hear.
                        And my hand you will always have.

                        For I will shelter you.
                        And I will comfort you.
                        And even when we are nothing left,
                        not even in death,
                        I will remember you.

                        TWG11 is dead.

                        Day 2 ends at 10pm EST Monday.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • twg4
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 34

                          #267
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          yay im alive

                          Comment

                          • twg11
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 24

                            #268
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            Comment

                            • twg9
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 26

                              #269
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              All remaining players are listed below

                              twg1
                              twg3
                              twg4
                              twg5
                              twg7
                              twg8
                              twg9
                              twg10
                              twg12
                              twg13
                              twg14

                              Comment

                              • twg14
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 56

                                #270
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Okay so the psychic came out to me (lol?), so yeah I don't know. If you read this and are the psychic maybe PM me or something and we take a free wolf lynch. Don't know why I'm being trusted or if I'm just being played lollllllll

                                Comment

                                Working...