TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg4
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 34

    #151
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    stop spouting sporadic senseless shit #4, they say.

    you don't have anything to contribute, they say.

    more like thread activity dies when I don't provoke you all.

    ps do you think fiction's most recent post indicates that a lot of people are sending in guesses? I know I will if i'm close to being lynched. Either way I die, but at least i'd have the chance to take out one of you on the way down! &__&

    Comment

    • twg9
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 26

      #152
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Originally posted by twg4
      more like thread activity dies when I don't provoke you all.
      TWG FOUR has a point.

      TWG TEN this should be your avatar
      http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...0,214,317_.jpg

      Comment

      • twg6
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2013
        • 29

        #153
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        It seems that you have a broken link, 9.


        Cheers,
        Synthlight

        Comment

        • twg14
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 56

          #154
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Originally posted by twg15
          I don't work, I feel.

          I'm sure you of all people can understand being driven by feeling... why else would you get defensive to my vote with no evidence.
          hmm i wasn't aware asking for your reasoning was getting defensive. that makes a lot of sense, quit forcing reasoning and maybe explain your thought process?

          Comment

          • twg9
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 26

            #155
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            Break it up you two

            Comment

            • twg9
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 26

              #156
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              But not you, 2

              Comment

              • twg2
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 17

                #157
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                ha i get it

                Comment

                • twg8
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 21

                  #158
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  Ready for something to actually happen.

                  Comment

                  • twg14
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 56

                    #159
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    twg15 is probably human after rereading an incredibly annoying AIM convo with them, annoying that they are confident in me being a wolf though. bring it on

                    Comment

                    • twg15
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 7

                      #160
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      Originally posted by twg14
                      twg15 is probably human after rereading an incredibly annoying AIM convo with them, annoying that they are confident in me being a wolf though. bring it on
                      I don't think you are a wolf, I just thought wolf looked good on you. But my fetishes get ahead of me... oh how they get ahead of me...

                      TWG2

                      Comment

                      • twg8
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 21

                        #161
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        Question from another TWG#
                        But what do you think of the people who have posted such "hints" about certain players' identities? Do you think a human player or a wolf player would be more likely to do so?

                        TWG8's answer
                        That's a good one. I think a wolf would be more likely, because they want the humans out of the game. If a human found out a user's identity, then they'd still have to figure out if they were wolf or not.

                        What are other people's perspectives?

                        Comment

                        • twg13
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 36

                          #162
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          Originally posted by twg14
                          twg15 is probably human after rereading an incredibly annoying AIM convo with them, annoying that they are confident in me being a wolf though. bring it on
                          they?

                          Originally posted by twg8
                          Question from another TWG#
                          But what do you think of the people who have posted such "hints" about certain players' identities? Do you think a human player or a wolf player would be more likely to do so?

                          TWG8's answer
                          That's a good one. I think a wolf would be more likely, because they want the humans out of the game. If a human found out a user's identity, then they'd still have to figure out if they were wolf or not.

                          What are other people's perspectives?
                          My two sense agrees with most of that. As a human, I would definitely try to disregard another user's identity, simply because even if I were right, there is a high chance that a human player will die (whether it be me, or my "target"). The wolves on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. With how this concept is, I would believe they would take more caution. A wrong guess could cost the wolf team to lose numbers if they're not careful.

                          To me, this entire concept will be a hit or miss, and I'm definitely not going to use this to any advantage, since you all have this great ability of enacting a new persona (FUCK YOU ALL).

                          G'day.

                          Comment

                          • twg14
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 56

                            #163
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            Yes as in their gender is unknown. or we are a wolf team, faked an argument and my subconscious slip just outed us, OOPS YOU CAUGHT US!

                            Comment

                            • twg14
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 56

                              #164
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              Wolves are probably trying too hard to fake their personas as another player to lead to an incorrect guess, and in comination with blah posts this makes me wanna kill twg12

                              Comment

                              • twg13
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 36

                                #165
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                I just wanted clarification on who they are.

                                Comment

                                Working...