My two sense agrees with most of that. As a human, I would definitely try to disregard another user's identity, simply because even if I were right, there is a high chance that a human player will die (whether it be me, or my "target").
I agree with this notion. There has been a good amount of guessing here and there which could prove to be useful later on, as of right now none of us can be sure which team every player is on. The best thing to do is to keep what's been already said in regards to identities in mind, for it may become extremely useful in the future when it becomes clearer of the leanings of specific players.
I agree with this notion. There has been a good amount of guessing here and there which could prove to be useful later on, as of right now none of us can be sure which team every player is on. The best thing to do is to keep what's been already said in regards to identities in mind, for it may become extremely useful in the future when it becomes clearer of the leanings of specific players.
Cheers,
Synthlight
This is how you say a lot of words without actually saying anything. Nice job.
I generally agree, but the way you went about it seemed more like "Hey i'm totally a human that cares about appearing active and involved and am definitely not a wolf, nosireebob.....right!!?".
Question from another TWG#
But what do you think of the people who have posted such "hints" about certain players' identities? Do you think a human player or a wolf player would be more likely to do so?
TWG8's answer
That's a good one. I think a wolf would be more likely, because they want the humans out of the game. If a human found out a user's identity, then they'd still have to figure out if they were wolf or not.
What are other people's perspectives?
I mostly agree it is wolfy for the reasons you say, but also I admit to speculating on what kind of connections they have to admins, or if they were one. It seems a bit against the spirit of the game. I can't decide the motive for such a decision, either. Just an easy persona to assume? Or to detract from other hidden agendas that might slip up?
Comment