TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg13
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 36

    #376
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    @3, 10

    today we rope 5, tomorrow we rope 7

    gg next game

    Comment

    • twg13
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 36

      #377
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Originally posted by twg5
      If i get one more vote on me, I die from my phantom. Placing someone one vote from death usually isn't the best move this late in the game.
      5 needs the love

      gogo

      Comment

      • twg5
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 16

        #378
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Seriously why am I not dead yet?

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #379
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          bla bla bla phase ends tonight pick it up guys
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • twg12
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 35

            #380
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            10 or 3, vote 5. I'm positive now. It makes sense, no?

            dohohoho

            Comment

            • twg3
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 22

              #381
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              fine, jesus.

              twg5

              Comment

              • twg7
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 10

                #382
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                sorry i'm back, was away for the weekend
                twg5

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #383
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  game over wolves win gg postgame imminent
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #384
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Archived 5-22-2014 11:57 AM EST
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    Working...