TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg2
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 17

    #226
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    Originally posted by twg14
    Hey you know who has pressure on them, and is here probably sweating their wolfy balls off staring at the thread afraid to contribute: twg2..................................
    I'm not/haven't been posting in the thread because I'm trying to contact people on AIM at the moment. Got in touch with 12 just seconds ago, and I added 6, but he didn't respond to me yet.

    Comment

    • twg14
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 56

      #227
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Originally posted by twg2
      I'm not/haven't been posting in the thread because I'm trying to contact people on AIM at the moment. Got in touch with 12 just seconds ago, and I added 6, but he didn't respond to me yet.
      but you're constantly refreshing, that was like an insta-response?

      Comment

      • twg2
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 17

        #228
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Originally posted by twg14
        but you're constantly refreshing, that was like an insta-response?
        Yes, I constantly refresh the thread as well. What good would contacting players be if I don't have fresh information from the thread to talk/ask about?

        speaking of which, 6 pretty please answer

        People I still need to get in touch with: 4, 5, and 10.

        Comment

        • twg6
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2013
          • 29

          #229
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Originally posted by twg3
          Excuuuuuuse you twg6? I am not inactive. I've made several QUALITY POSTS and also idle on AIM. I think y'all wolf mothafuckas might bring attention to my "inactivity" to detract attention away from yourselves.


          Originally posted by twg3
          hello
          Originally posted by twg3
          I agree, that whole post was fishy. I don't like your tone TWG9
          Originally posted by twg3
          You know who enjoy fish? wolves.

          We are bred from a young age to quickly adapt to crowds to succeed, suggesting otherwise shows you attempting to throw a wrench into the ebb and flow. Perhaps you and your bourgeoisie compatriots thrive on being contrary. On top of your MOUNTAIN OF DEAD CORPSES.

          No.
          Originally posted by twg3
          <3 ilu2 14
          I see one, maybe two "quality posts".

          Comment

          • twg3
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 22

            #230
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            I see four quality posts, you must be blind.

            Comment

            • twg6
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2013
              • 29

              #231
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              I guess so.


              Cheers,
              Synthlight

              Comment

              • twg14
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 56

                #232
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                There is a lot of lynch hesitation right now hmmm......

                Comment

                • twg12
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 35

                  #233
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  I'm cool with voting twg4

                  sorry wolf buddy.

                  Comment

                  • twg3
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 22

                    #234
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    I think twg6 is the most suspicious. they are hiding something behind that synthy exterior.

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #235
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.

                      twg1 - 1 - twg15, twg10
                      twg2 - 3 - twg15, twg1, twg7
                      twg4 - 4 - twg13, twg8, twg2, twg12
                      twg5 - 0 - twg12
                      twg6 - 4 - twg9, twg14, twg11, twg3
                      twg9 - 0 - twg7, twg3
                      twg10 - 1 - twg6
                      twg12 - 0 - twg14
                      twg13 - 1 - twg4, twg14
                      twg14 - 1 - twg15

                      yet to vote: twg5
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • twg14
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 56

                        #236
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        twg2

                        Comment

                        • twg11
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 24

                          #237
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          Is there a clearer way you could differentiate current votes from past ones, FictionJunction? Fainter font colors maybe?

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #238
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            FINE.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • twg6
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 29

                              #239
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              twg2, I can't trust you at all. The way you've spoken to me on aim and in this thread seriously brings up red flags.

                              Comment

                              • twg12
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 35

                                #240
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                okay cool, I wasn't the only one who strugg'd reading that.

                                dohohoho.

                                Comment

                                Working...