TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg4
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 34

    #121
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    fuck you judgmental V impostor. listen to possible dance/v/manti and believe what i say. i did the same thing with my account before i realized i needed to log in to the real one. do not question me again.

    this is your warning.

    Comment

    • twg6
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2013
      • 29

      #122
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Originally posted by twg4
      fuck you judgmental V impostor. listen to possible dance/v/manti and believe what i say. i did the same thing with my account before i realized i needed to log in to the real one. do not question me again.

      this is your warning.

      Where did this come from?


      Cheers,
      Synthlight

      Comment

      • twg4
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 34

        #123
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Originally posted by twg6
        Where did this come from?


        Cheers,
        Synthlight

        Comment

        • twg4
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 34

          #124
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Comment

          • twg4
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 34

            #125
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            Comment

            • twg4
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 34

              #126
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              forums are hard.

              yoshl is publicly in thread again so unless he's playing a crazy meta I don't see him in this game.

              BUT MIMZY WONDERS WHY NOT YOSHL PLAYING WITH US ARE WE NOT SPECIAL ARE WE NOT WORTHY WHY WHY

              Comment

              • twg13
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 36

                #127
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                Originally posted by twg4
                fuck you judgmental V impostor. listen to possible dance/v/manti and believe what i say. i did the same thing with my account before i realized i needed to log in to the real one. do not question me again.

                this is your warning.
                defensive much? I don't think you realize that, that post was in reference to twg1's defense of you. I'm growing more and more suspicious of you two.

                ps it's ANONY TWG. not ANNOY TWG

                Comment

                • twg9
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 26

                  #128
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  Twg4 you are very willing to put yourself in the spotlight.

                  What is this Meccagame which a few of you have mentioned?

                  Comment

                  • twg8
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 21

                    #129
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Originally posted by twg13
                    defensive much? I don't think you realize that, that post was in reference to twg1's defense of you. I'm growing more and more suspicious of you two.

                    ps it's ANONY TWG. not ANNOY TWG
                    hah. I laughed.

                    Comment

                    • twg8
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 21

                      #130
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      At the ps, that is. I almost edited my post, whups.

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #131
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        Am I in love? --yes, since I am waiting. The other one never waits. Sometimes I want to play the part of the one who doesn't wait; I try to busy myself elsewhere, to arrive late; but I always lose at this game. Whatever I do, I find myself there, with nothing to do, punctual, even ahead of time. The lover's fatal identity is precisely this: I am the one who waits.

                        TWG1 - 0 - TWG15
                        TWG14 - 1 - TWG15
                        TWG13 - 2 - TWG4, TWG14
                        TWG4 - 3 - TWG13, TWG8, TWG2
                        TWG9 - 1 - TWG7
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • twg7
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 10

                          #132
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG



                          Manti, and YoshL. Some hot stuff is going on methinks

                          Comment

                          • twg8
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 21

                            #133
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            Originally posted by twg7


                            Manti, and YoshL. Some hot stuff is going on methinks
                            I think we need to cut down on this bullshit analyzing of people viewing the thread.

                            Comment

                            • twg15
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 7

                              #134
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              Am I in love? --yes, since I am waiting. The other one never waits. Sometimes I want to play the part of the one who doesn't wait; I try to busy myself elsewhere, to arrive late; but I always lose at this game. Whatever I do, I find myself there, with nothing to do, punctual, even ahead of time. The lover's fatal identity is precisely this: I am the one who waits.
                              Sometimes I think about what it means to sacrifice for another. Sometimes I find those thoughts painful. My mind turns with a bent spoke in the wheel. I try to speak but it spurns me to feel.

                              TWG14

                              Comment

                              • twg15
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 7

                                #135
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Four do you sleep comfortably at night? I don't but I tend to blame it on the boxspring. It is limp and uneven.

                                I never blame it on the fact that people don't pay attention to me no matter how many words I type, I never blame it on my loneliness. I never blame it on my lingering insecurities about how likable I am. Those things could never be the case and I know so because I do my best to fill every second of every day with thoughts. Little thoughts about the dogs, about my waistline, about what shoes I will wear tomorrow, always saying them out loud as though someone is listening. I want them to be listening. Do you want them to be listening, four?

                                Comment

                                Working...