TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg5
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 16

    #241
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    I think i'd prefer TWG4 dead as opposed to twg 6

    Comment

    • twg14
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 56

      #242
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      i'm probably dying because i'm retarded, but don't kill 12 during the day at all, this is my warning.

      15 is off limits for now too

      Comment

      • twg5
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 16

        #243
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        someone fill me in on the switch to 2 very quickly?

        Comment

        • twg5
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 16

          #244
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          no? okay!

          Comment

          • twg2
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 17

            #245
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            I'd like to post a log between #9 and I, about #4:

            NINE: Who do you want to lynch right now?

            TWO: There are no cardflips in this game. That means that the day kills themselves will tell us nothing. However, I think that using the reactions of other players after the assumed nightkill, we can really start finding the wolves. In terms of who i think is a wolf now, I really couldn't tell you, I don't know. My thought process behind my vote was to lynch the least beneficial/serious player in the game, since they won't be of any help later. 4 has of course, made us aware of his intentions, which gave a more human vibe to him. However, he's disappeared, which is not exactly a good thing. my guess, if i have to make one:

            NINE: Is it a bad thing? In terms of how you perceive 4? I would think a wolf would stick around

            TWO: When 4 was put under legitimate vote pressure, he folded and started to play legitimately, telling us his strategy behind his action. When people still didn't back off, I think he just didn't know how to/didn't want to argue with people and basically dropped off the map. whether or not a wolf would stick around is entirely up to who the wolves are. There are the active wolves, and then there are the UTR wolves.


            Basically, I think 4 made all that fluff in the beginning to get himself in the clear for activity. Where is he now?

            Comment

            • twg12
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 35

              #246
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              someone needs to die now

              Comment

              • twg12
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 35

                #247
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                twg2

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #248
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  I am not a fool. I am wise. I will run from my fear, I will outdistance my fear, then I will hide from my fear, I will wait for my fear, I will let my fear run past me, then I will follow my fear, I will track my fear until I can approach my fear in complete silence, then I will strike at my fear, I will charge my fear, I will grab hold of my fear, I will sink my fingers into my fear, then I will bite my fear, I will tear the throat of my fear, I will break the neck of my fear, I will drink the blood of my fear, I will gulp the flesh of my fear, I will crush the bones of my fear, and I will savor my fear, I will swallow my fear, all of it, and then I will digest my fear until I can do nothing else but shit out my fear. In this way I will be made stronger.

                  twg1 - 1 - twg15, twg10
                  twg2 - 6 - twg15, twg1, twg7, twg14, twg6, twg12
                  twg4 - 4 - twg13, twg8, twg2, twg12, twg5
                  twg5 - 0 - twg12
                  twg6 - 3 - twg9, twg14, twg11, twg3
                  twg9 - 0 - twg7, twg3
                  twg10 - 0 - twg6
                  twg12 - 0 - twg14
                  twg13 - 1 - twg4, twg14
                  twg14 - 0 - twg15
                  Last edited by FictionJunction; 09-13-2013, 01:00 PM.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • twg14
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 56

                    #249
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    4 isn't looking the hottest either who knows I sure don't

                    just don't kill 12

                    Comment

                    • twg14
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 56

                      #250
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      it's really annoying how wolfy as fuck people don't do anything the whole day and then try and post hard in the last 1 hour in defense. that's still wolfy and bad human play so whatever

                      Comment

                      • twg2
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 17

                        #251
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        Well, this was fun for while it lasted I guess.


                        Also, 14, I told you I was chatting on AIM the whole time, it's not like I wasn't here, like 4 isn't.

                        Comment

                        • twg12
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 35

                          #252
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          siiiiigghhhhhhh

                          Comment

                          • twg14
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 56

                            #253
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            well sorry if that's true 2

                            again don't lynch 12

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #254
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              everyone shut the fuck up
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #255
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                This much I'm certain of: it doesn't happen immediately. You'll finish [the book] and that will be that, until a moment will come, maybe in a month, maybe a year, maybe even several years. You'll be sick or feeling troubled or deeply in love or quietly uncertain or even content for the first time in your life. It won't matter. Out of the blue, beyond any cause you can trace, you'll suddenly realize things are not how you perceived them to be at all. For some reason, you will no longer be the person you believed you once were. You'll detect slow and subtle shifts going on all around you, more importantly shifts in you. Worse, you'll realize it's always been shifting, like a shimmer of sorts, a vast shimmer, only dark like a room. But you won't understand why or how. You'll have forgotten what granted you this awareness in the first place

                                TWG2 IS DEAD.
                                TWG15 IS DEAD.
                                TWG6 IS DEAD.

                                NIGHT PHASE ENDS AT 10PM EST TOMORROW.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...