TWG C: ANONYTWiG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twg12
    Forum User
    • Sep 2013
    • 35

    #271
    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

    Originally posted by twg11
    this just might be the best death post ever.
    dohohoho.

    Comment

    • twg9
      Forum User
      • Sep 2013
      • 26

      #272
      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

      Hello? Anybody home?

      Comment

      • twg9
        Forum User
        • Sep 2013
        • 26

        #273
        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

        Upping to front page...

        Of those who posted a reasonable amount during the last day phase, I would say these players are the biggest questions marks:

        twg1
        twg7
        twg13

        I will place a vote on twg1

        Comment

        • twg12
          Forum User
          • Sep 2013
          • 35

          #274
          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

          Remember that time when this thread was active? Yeah that was fun.

          Comment

          • twg14
            Forum User
            • Sep 2013
            • 56

            #275
            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

            11 was an interesting kill. Not one I would've thought of doing. Reviewing their posts the only read they gave was that 6 was sketchy (6 is dead now), and stupid AIM express doesn't save convos so I can't see what we talked about and I don't remember, but I recall 11 was pretty excited and had a human vibe.

            Comment

            • twg12
              Forum User
              • Sep 2013
              • 35

              #276
              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

              wake up twg10

              Comment

              • twg8
                Forum User
                • Sep 2013
                • 21

                #277
                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                This is for you, 12. Can you explain to us why 14 so adamantly insisted that you should not have been lynched last day phase?

                Comment

                • twg12
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 35

                  #278
                  Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                  Originally posted by twg8
                  This is for you, 12. Can you explain to us why 14 so adamantly insisted that you should not have been lynched last day phase?
                  we are wolf buddies. leave no wolf behind. duh.

                  Comment

                  • twg12
                    Forum User
                    • Sep 2013
                    • 35

                    #279
                    Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                    Naw, but I took a risk this game. I strongly believe 14 is green, and he thinks the same way 'bout me.

                    Dohohoho

                    Comment

                    • twg9
                      Forum User
                      • Sep 2013
                      • 26

                      #280
                      Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                      These players have not posted during the current day phase:

                      twg1
                      twg3
                      twg5
                      twg7
                      twg10
                      twg13

                      Comment

                      • twg10
                        Forum User
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 8

                        #281
                        Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                        I don't know who twg12 is imitating but I don't like the dohoho one bit. There's too much dohoho. I'm dohoho'd out.

                        Comment

                        • twg9
                          Forum User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 26

                          #282
                          Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                          Twg10 do you have any other thoughts? We have heard almost nothing from you

                          Comment

                          • twg3
                            Forum User
                            • Sep 2013
                            • 22

                            #283
                            Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                            ok fuckers listen up

                            hey wolves get your dum wolf asses together JESUS CHRIST come on i swear to god im fucking ready to throw some heat ur way when you come knockinh at my door

                            let me tell you a ltitle about my history. i am an expert in wolf combat.

                            Comment

                            • twg3
                              Forum User
                              • Sep 2013
                              • 22

                              #284
                              Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                              yeah thats what i thought

                              Comment

                              • twg10
                                Forum User
                                • Sep 2013
                                • 8

                                #285
                                Re: TWG C: ANONYTWiG

                                Ok here's my thoughts. Trying to get people to guess who you are only helps the wolves in the early game. There's no advantage for wolves to guess this early on except maybe TWG6 which I am guessing is bmah. Therefore I'm voting on the person who is trying hard to bait people and I don't have to imagine a goofy dohoho sound whenever I read its posts.

                                Comment

                                Working...